đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Plastic surgery is the main threat to the era (in my opinion)

Pop

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen

If I ever meet her in person I would like to talk with her about this tbh - just asking why she loves it so much, that's all.

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Whispering
7 hours ago, ladydoppelgaga said:

I guess the real question is how good of a team she really has regarding emotional health. Sometimes celebrities are surrounded by YES people who let them do anything they want, even if it means sewing their head to the carpet. Gaga seems to keep a close group including her parents around at all times, so I'm sure they are looking out for whats best for her and would hope they stop anything to insane she might try. Depression is a rollar coaster. I suffer from it myself. Somedays you feel amazing and some you don't want to get out of bed. I'm sure she has the same issues. It's always a struggle of highs and lows. 

I referred to her medication, doctors, family, friends and Taylor as those helping with her emotional health. I do believe that Bobby is far more involved and dedicated overall than her former manager. More than anything, she has herself. Like I stated, Gaga is being proactive in combating her depression. Of course, there's really never a one-hundred percent guaranteed plan, but Gaga is aware of, learning about and working on her issues. 

5 hours ago, Whispering said:

I referred to her medication, doctors, family, friends and Taylor as those helping with her emotional health. I do believe that Bobby is far more involved and dedicated overall than her former manager. More than anything, she has herself. Like I stated, Gaga is being proactive in combating her depression. Of course, there's really never a one-hundred percent guaranteed plan, but Gaga is aware of, learning about and working on her issues. 

It's harder for someone like her who lives such a high-demand lifestlye though. Sometimes you just can't take the time to feel better you gotta work work work

outtahere
11 hours ago, Whispering said:

I feel like none of us know unless you know her personally. That's a lot to assume. 

Whispering
6 minutes ago, ladydoppelgaga said:

I feel like none of us know unless you know her personally. That's a lot to assume. 

Well, of course...but, at least she is actively aware of what issues she faces and has surrounded herself with others who are also aware and supportive. That's a positive step. 

Archived