šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Which Drag Queen would you like to see on All Stars 2?

Noah

Featured Posts

MonsterJay
1 minute ago, helxig said:

Alaska has to come back obviously! I'd love to see more of Willam.

And also Gaga HAS to be a judge on either season 8 or all stars 2! She said like 2 seasons ago that she was in talks to be a guest judge! And she knows so much more about performing, drag culture, being famous, etc etc than half of the judges they've had the past 2 seasons. She needs to be there!

OMG YES ALASKA!!

Phantomhive

From S1: Ongina, S2: Tatianna, S3: Mariah, S4: Phi Phi, S5: Alaska, S6: Adore, S7: Katya

Ofc there are are more but these are my main picks for each season

In I fly on wings of winter.

Helxig

Okay so my personal dream lineup is...

Katya, Alaska Thunderfvck, Willam, Adore Delano, Alyssa Edwards, Courtney Act, Raven, Laganja deserves another try,Ā Detox,Ā Jujubee, Fame and Pearl!Ā :hor:Ā :hor:Ā (I'd actually rather have Shangela andĀ Latrice than Fame and Pearl, but they've already had 2 chances each and fair is fair!)

Top 3 would probably be Katya, Alaska and Alyssa, and I wouldn't mind if any of those three won the crown.

Oh and P.S. might I just say, they'd better not fvcking do teams again because that ruined both All Stars andĀ season 8 for me and made All StarsĀ over way too quickly. Individual queens with a few team challenges this time please thank you.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

8 hours ago, skaxboy said:

I personally would LOVE Laganja and Gia!!! they are amazing together! Them and Trixie, Alyssa, and Mariah Paris "Successful" Balenciaga.Ā 

Ā 

I'd also love to see some older queens come back and show how they've improved, like Stacy Lane Matthews, Mystique, and our cherry pah gift certificate queen herselfĀ Nicole Paige Brooks from Atlanta Georgia.Ā 

OMG Nicole Paige Brooks YAS!

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

8 hours ago, helxig said:

Okay so my personal dream lineup is...

Katya, Alaska Thunderfvck, Willam, Adore Delano, Alyssa Edwards, Courtney Act, Raven, Laganja deserves another try,Ā Detox,Ā Jujubee, Fame and Pearl!Ā :hor:Ā :hor:Ā (I'd actually rather have Shangela andĀ Latrice than Fame and Pearl, but they've already had 2 chances each and fair is fair!)

Top 3 would probably be Katya, Alaska and Alyssa, and I wouldn't mind if any of those three won the crown.

Oh and P.S. might I just say, they'd better not fvcking do teams again because that ruined both All Stars andĀ season 8 for me and made All StarsĀ over way too quickly. Individual queens with a few team challenges this time please thank you.

Spoiler

Apparently they don't have teams on the next All Stars

Ā 

āŸ” ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†šŸ¦¢ā‹† Ėšļ½”ā‹†āŸ”

Archived