news

Facebook post about Gaga's patriotism goes viral

YourEvilTwin

Featured Posts

• Replies 124
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, PrinceGaga said:

it's actually getting out of hand like the gp are becoming obsessed.

Obviously a decent rendition of the NA was loooooong overdue

Yes, cause it's not even necessary to put a hand on a heart

GP is finding the ways to praise her which monsters could never find

Andreyw
10 hours ago, Simon said:

Ew that strong patriotism getting so much support 

cringing:rip: 

OT : if they loved how she sang the national anthem , why don't they just buy and watch her music? :stalkga: 

21 hours ago, FATCAT said:

Well, some of our members are outside of the US, and most countries don't have the same strong connection to their identity. It's just difficult to process because they've always grown up with it not being such a central idea to their identity. But, techniclly, we're living on the third rock from a star :emma:

So we've got that going for us.

If someone here said that he would get a backlash and get put in the right corner of the society. :flop: 

Omg. If it's this easy to win people over, why the hell didn't she do it years ago? :laughga:

I love judas SO MUCH but I canʹt look like a copycat of JLO!!!!

Angel Down

Guys I spent hours yesterday reading the comments of similar posts and literally everybody is praising her to unprecedented levels. Countless people claimed that it's the best rendition of the NA they have ever heard and that she's a real class etc etc... 

Not the Donald Trump's voters praising her :laughga:

4 minutes ago, Black Salvatore said:

Guys I spent hours yesterday reading the comments of similar posts and literally everybody is praising her to unprecedented levels. Countless people claimed that it's the best rendition of the NA they have ever heard and that she's a real class etc etc... 

Not the Donald Trump's voters praising her :laughga:

Plus most are over 60 years old. Probably not the demographic she should be aiming for, but oh well. :laughga:

Angel Down
Just now, etron said:

Plus most are over 60 years old. Probably not the demographic she should be aiming for, but oh well. :laughga:

I knowww rightt?

Like it is insane. I don't even believe this is happening. What sort of an ARTPOPIAN reversed experience. :giveup:

Just now, Black Salvatore said:

I knowww rightt?

Like it is insane. I don't even believe this is happening. What sort of an ARTPOPIAN reversed experience. :giveup:

Just reading through those comments is surreal. I honestly can't believe how quickly opinions can be turned around. All it takes is one performance. And we've still got two more to go this month. :air:

FATCAT
22 minutes ago, Simon said:

If someone here said that he would get a backlash and get put in the right corner of the society. :flop: 

:flop: Where are you from? Sorry if I was too general.

Purr more, hiss less.

Just now, FATCAT said:

:flop: Where are you from? Sorry if I was too general.

Germany. :koons:  Patriotism died in Germany except for the World cups. 

Free My Mind
22 hours ago, Luc said:

Patriotism :saladga: can't believe so many people still have these nationalist views and how they see pride, the real reason for all wars, as a good thing.

absolutely nothing wrong with loving your country..

androiduser

well, now I guess we can't use the excuse that the media is evil and that the general public does not recognize talent

OmgSum1Actually
15 hours ago, SISTERV said:

Get ready for big album sales. Not joking.

She tapped into the market Adele gets (Adults who still buy albums), PLUS she has the undying support of the gays back because no one else will release good dance music. (I feel like the gay money was split between Katy, Gaga, Miley, Britney, and Beyonce late 2013).

In 2014 I would have said this album would debut with 150K copies.

In mid 2015 I would have said this album would debut with 250K-400K copies. 

By the end of 2015 I would have said this album would debut with 800K-1.2million copies. (With good promo)

At this point, I feel like Gaga will debut easily with a million or two million copies and the first single is a for sure #1. The tides gave changed. I'm actually beginning to seriously believe that LG5 could open bigger than Born This Way and easily, too. 

Bobby is an incredible manager. 

Bobby is yet to prove himself when new album comes out..

Shameless selfpromo

Archived