news

Gaga is Mixing

EGOT2027

Featured Posts

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Levine

I literally can't wait anymore. I have 1 month of break from the next exam, it really be cool to have a new single in this frame of time. 

Fiona Apple
10 minutes ago, Levine said:

I literally can't wait anymore. I have 1 month of break from the next exam, it really be cool to have a new single in this frame of time. 

I think that she will release something after the peformances trilogy

Fiona Apple
16 minutes ago, RF said:

How come this thread has only 4 pages?!?!??! 

Because most people are sleeping I think 

antpats2

so mixing is the second last stage in production right? mastering is just absolute final touches..... and Dave Russell has been mixing LG5 since at least June 2015 so im feeling like the single is absolutely finished and she will be shooting a video very soon - March is the P E R F E C T month for a release, with the album in May. Im so ready  

ModernEcstasy
8 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

so mixing is the second last stage in production right? mastering is just absolute final touches..... and Dave Russell has been mixing LG5 since at least June 2015 so im feeling like the single is absolutely finished and she will be shooting a video very soon - March is the P E R F E C T month for a release, with the album in May. Im so ready  

Where are u getting June 2015 from? 

If Mixing has indeed begun, it makes me slightly more confident that the single will be released next month!

Dominic

Wasn't she mixing early in Jan too?

This means that the album must be nearly ready if all that is left is mastering.  I expect the album to be wrapped up by end of March time.  

The hardest thing in this world is to live in it

Head Empty

I don't mean to burst any bubbles, but just because she's mixing one song doesn't mean she's mixing the entire album :duck:.

Not getting hyped before we know more :emma:

55 minutes ago, antpats2 said:

That is not true :rip:

1 hour ago, antpats2 said:

Not june 2015, they started january 14th this year

MonsterMum
30 minutes ago, Dominic Marc said:

Wasn't she mixing early in Jan too?

This means that the album must be nearly ready if all that is left is mastering.  I expect the album to be wrapped up by end of March time.  

Right after her birthday or like she said, she wants to start her 30s with a bang.

Which means in 6 weeks from now :giveup:

11 minutes ago, Totodile said:

I don't mean to burst any bubbles, but just because she's mixing one song doesn't mean she's mixing the entire album :duck:.

Not getting hyped before we know more :emma:

They've been mixing in the middle of january too. Definitely not one song

Archived