Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Will the lead single really be released next month?

Arizona Sky

Featured Posts

Arizona Sky
8 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

It's gonna be May. If we were getting it in March then we would have gotten an announcement

This time around Gaga isn't hyping it so she clearly won't announce it +1 months earlier lol. She'll announce it 1 week before MAX, bookmark me.

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, BloodyMonster said:

This time around Gaga isn't hyping it so she clearly won't announce it +1 months earlier lol. She'll announce it 1 week before MAX, bookmark me.

bookmarked

arthurhmangum
12 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

It's gonna be May. If we were getting it in March then we would have gotten an announcement

Because every lead single has an announcement? No. 

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

arthurhmangum
6 minutes ago, BloodyMonster said:

MAX?

arthurhmangum
3 minutes ago, Sky del Blue said:

Lead single- night after the oscars

LG5- june

Mark this

A three month wait for the album? 

ee9bbe0c84662e34a67a1bd9fe596219.jpg

BuzzcutSeason

I think if it does come out next month she'll announce it 24 hours before and do a countdown like that. That's good to cause hype without any high exceptions and stuff. Release on Friday too. maybe March 25th? 

The only thing is...will it be with a pre order of the album?? 

I don't have an idea anymore, feels very soon. She said it will be released this year but she will not tell when and then BAM March? Doesn't feel right to me. I'd rather think may/june lead and september release.

27 minutes ago, Hexxx said:

Hm no, we wouldn't

SummerBoy15

I'm staying hopeful for this month... but if not, she just needs to have the summer bop of 2016. Debuts at #1 and slays the girls lol

Lara Croft

I have this slight feeling she's gonna do a surprise performance at the end of the Grammys. It'll be announced all "bla bla good night, but before we go we have one more performer to take the stage." and she'll totally bring the house down. 

I really think this album is going to be her best considering where she is right now with her talent, artistic freedom and image but i think the lead single is not going to be out until Q4 of 2016

" Your god is not here, Michael. "

I hope so, I think it's quite likely

I'm not going to lie if the lead isn't released in March I will be quite disappointed, it's a very comfortable and relatively easy time for her to do well

Archived