đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

What songs will Gaga cover for David Bowie tribute?

thatfoxyfeeling

Featured Posts

Eliottmthd

I think she gonna sing Ashes to Ashes (look her Instagram, many references about that song), Heroes, Life on Mars & Let's Dance obviously 

Still searching justice for Government Hooker

Iwontell

Two songs I'm pretty sure are going to be part of the set:

- Life on Mars, bc it's bowiest bowie song ever, so it has to be there. Honoring him without this song would be like honoring Michael without Billy Jean...

- Let's dance, bc it's a bowie hit and the producer of the song is directing the performances for the Grammys/has a personal relationship with Gaga.

That leaves only one or two openings and Bowie has a shitload of amazing songs to pick from...so the chances that we're picking the right songs are very low...if I had to bet, I'd say Heroes and/or Rebel Rebel would complete the set, cuz they're very famous and it would create a sense of progression through his body of work...

Songs that I'd love her to sing (but she probably won't): Big Brother, Rock and Roll suicide, Somebody up there likes me, Ashes to Ashes, Cygnet Committee (just the first part as an intro, so it wouldn't consume the whole performance time), Oh You Pretty Things, Modern Love...well, I could go on forever, any of these songs make me happy.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

1 hour ago, Yoro Shellington said:

SHE IS?! FHJAHDJDB OMG :deadbanana:

1 hour ago, Camore said:

Elton John? Really? :toofunny:

Wait, is this not confirmed?? I thought it was already known. 

But...I remember seeing at least 2 mentions of them performing together at the Grammys...
l8okuF6.png

?? :duck:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Archived