💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga's Marketing Team Suggestion

SMILE2NE1

Featured Posts

SMILE2NE1

Just went to YT to find her National Anthem performance only to see it has been TAKEN DOWN. Her team needs to ensure that VEVO/Official versions of performances are uploaded on YOUTUBE immediately after they are aired. 

So often, we do not have an official version of her wonderful performances on one streamlined page on Youtube. We lose views this way and we are left with people not able to find the video/a shitty quality version that doesn't do Gaga justice. 

Examples:

-Sound of Music Oscars

-Paparazzi VMAs 09

-National Anthem SB50

-Golden Globes 2016

Please have the Grammys/Oscars uploaded ASAP. I get that they are huge broadcasts, but I'm hoping her team can work out some rights for her specifically since she is a headliner performer. 

Thoughts #littlemanagers?

LebaneseDude

It's probably one of my few gripes with Gaga's performances. They're rarely in one official place for everyone to see immediately after a performance.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

DeleteMyAccount

I think that was more to do with distribution rights from the people who broadcast these things. Or whoever owns the right to the original airing of these performances. 

Mobster
Just now, LePetitMonstr said:

The sound of music would of had 100+ million views

I love Gaga and that performance was epic, but

giphy.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

I said the same thing when it aired, same with Facebook. I dont want a million different Facebook posts with a million views each, I want one master post showing ALL the praise and adoration:air:

Pierre

I think it is because they don't belong to her/label and she has to pay copyrights, or probably the networks just want to stream them on their official sites/pages.

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

LePetitGAGABLover
2 minutes ago, Mobster said:

giphy.gif

The ABC one in Facebook has 20+ million views by itself.

3 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

I think that was more to do with distribution rights from the people who broadcast these things. Or whoever owns the right to the original airing of these performances. 

Yup, which is why I'm not surprised the National Anthem is already gone.

Kermit
3 minutes ago, Mobster said:

giphy.gif

At the most it would have probably 19M

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Mobster

The ABC one in Facebook has 20+ million views by itself. 

Facebook gets lots of views, because when you share the video, it automatically reproduces itself on every account that stumbles on the video, you don't have to press play.

I remember a page posting a video of Snoop Dogg narrating planet Earth and it got 80 million views on facebook :green:

LePetitGAGABLover
Just now, Mobster said:

Facebook gets lots of views, because when you share the video, it automatically reproduces itself on every account that stumbles on the video, you don't have to press play.

I remember a page posting a video of Snoop Dogg narrating planet Earth and it got 80 million views on facebook :green:

Holy Crap. nvm, you clocked me:air:

Mobster

Holy Crap. nvm, you clocked me:air:

lol, no, don't worry, I completely get where you're coming from :ohno:

FlopSlut
20 minutes ago, Mobster said:

20I love Gaga and that performance was epic, but

giphy.gif

it really is

it got nearly 10 mil views on youtube the day after but all the videos kept getting taken down

Flopenstein

Archived