💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Katy Perry or Coldplay Halftime Show?

Prismatic

Katy Perry or Coldplay Halftime Show?  

163 members have voted

1. 1. Katy Perry or Coldplay Halftime Show?

Featured Posts

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopBitch
33 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Which headliner's show did you enjoy the most? 

I am not even being bias, but Katheryn's show was amazing. Great productions, probs, voice and most of all, it was entertaining, it was like a mini concert from the Prismatic World Tour. 

I am excluding Bey/Bruno/Missy basically any special guest because I'm talking about the main performer and to make it fair. 

Katy lip-synched the whole show, and she didn't even dance.  Without Lenny and Missy Elliot what a bore it would be, whatching her just lip-sync with sharks, or worse, if she was singing live.  Teenage Dream was a bore productionwise.  Missy killed it.

It was a nice production. 

I will take Coldplay any day.  At least, he sings live and he moved more than Katy.  LOL 

Katy's is one of my least favorite.

Prismatic
Just now, PopBitch said:

Katy lip-synched the whole show, and she didn't even dance.  Without Lenny and Missy Elliot what a bore it would be, whatching her just lip-sync with sharks, or worse, if she was singing live.  Teenage Dream was a bore productionwise.  Missy killed it.

It was a nice production. 

I will take Coldplay any day.  At least, he sings live and he moved more than Katy.  LOL

You can clearly hear how shaky her voice is in some part of the show. The somewhat acoustic/acapella intro for Firework is pretty much live. The 118 million people who watched it didn't come for Lenny or Missy because if I remember corectly, only Lenny was known to the gp to perform and Missy was a surprise. 

If you like Coldplay more then there's no point in arguing with you. 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

JusKeepBreathin
31 minutes ago, Slade said:

Katy. Her performance was a lot of fun. And let's not forget the iconic Left Shark.

leftshark.gif

Actually lets forget it. Erase it from existence. :wtfga:

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

ARTPOPisaChoice

I prefer Coldplay's because I enjoy Coldplay's music more just personally, but I think technically Katy's was probably pulled off a little better. 

Hands up to the sky 🌧 I’ll be your galaxy 🌌

gagaisitalian
32 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

I rather have my fave half lip and half live and deliver a good show, then those messy vocals from Chris. 

Try hard? So putting on a entertaining show is try hard now? Hahaha. 

Uhm, her running around the field from set to set, changing out of her hotwheels costume and into her beachball bra, grinding on Lenny Kravitz, messily "jumping" to Missy Elliot's pre-recorded rapping, all while being surrounded by grown ass men and women dressed as sharks and rainbows and palm trees and waves seems a little try hard to me.

Plus, I'm not going to argue with a user whose name is "Prismatic" and is obviously biased.

Lextyr97
32 minutes ago, Mister Gaga said:

Honestly? Katy's :green: but none of them were amazing. I mean, since Madonna's show, they're all a mess. She raised the bar really high

I honestly thought Madonna's was so boring :green: I watched it a couple days ago and I was pretty dsiappointed. The ending was the only good part

andy232000

loved both but I adored Bey and Bruno the most....coldplay not so much. both were good but Katy´s seems rather uninspired and childish

Prismatic
3 minutes ago, LDR said:

Uhm, her running around the field from set to set, changing out of her hotwheels costume and into her beachball bra, grinding on Lenny Kravitz, messily "jumping" to Missy Elliot's pre-recorded rapping, all while being surrounded by grown ass men and women dressed as sharks and rainbows and palm trees and waves seems a little try hard to me.

Plus, I'm not going to argue with a user whose name is "Prismatic" and is obviously biased.

en·ter·tain·ing

ˌen(t)ərˈtāniNG/

adjective

providing amusement or enjoyment

synonyms: delightful, enjoyable, diverting, amusing, pleasing, agreeable, appealing,

andy232000

it bothers me that people will remember this halftime as the one where ·Beyonce and Bruno danced off and the past halftimes were tribute" rather than "Coldplays Halftime show" not that i care for them but id rather had the NFL make a 20 minute halftime show and bring several more artist to honor the super bowl instead of basically stealing the main acts one. several artists and no main performer would´ve been more epic

Prismatic
2 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

loved both but I adored Bey and Bruno the most....coldplay not so much. both were good but Katy´s seems rather uninspired and childish

I haven't seen another artist enter the show riding a huge mechanic lion. 

andy232000
3 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

I haven't seen another artist enter the show riding a huge mechanic lion. 

so? just because its new it doesnt mean its impressive or inspiring. i mean it was cool but it wasn´t THAT cool,specially since she wasnt walking on the center and my OCD spiked up :laughga:

Archived