💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Lady Gaga performs at the Super Bowl 50

HolyDelRey

Featured Posts

VenusBlackStar

I was fortunate to watch it happen live before I had to leave for work! Her voice was stunning. Even my dad praised her.

I kept thinking about how many people watched and listened and changed their minds about her tonight. My facebook feed instantly lit up with praise for her performance from tons of friends. This is one of those great anthem performances of history future singers will watch and take notes about.

And that Hillary Clinton meets Ziggy Stardust love-child of a look........GODLY UUUGHHH

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PrinceGaga
2 hours ago, LebaneseDude said:

I felt American for a second.

omg this 

like I'm not american but I somehow felt proud to be american???? what the heck

Helxig

Also LOL at her saying she's going to keep it traditional! She spiced it up all over the place. But it was tasteful and incredible and she got every note and I am once again living :flutter:

Yay! She did it! :D

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Helxig
2 minutes ago, ZacharyMark said:

Can we get a collection of celebrity reactions/tweets/etc.?

I think we need a thread dedicated to that! I'm sure they'll be rolling in.

I'll be myself until they fƫcking close the coffin.

Riot Poof

I'm so proud of her. :giveup:

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

Tommy Monster

Her voice :flutter: and the American anthem is just so beautiful :nick: the one that we have sounds like a funeral march :toofunny:

The way she made her voice transform from light, gentle crooning at the start into majestic belting at the end was masterful. She didn't just stand there and sing through the song, she told a story. And THAT is what makes her a true artist, not just a vocalist or pop star. 

Even after following her so closely since 2010 she still finds ways to surprise me with her voice...she just keeps getting better and better. I really cannot wait for this Bowie tribute. 

Gagaloo911
15 minutes ago, hoodrat said:

The way she made her voice transform from light, gentle crooning at the start into majestic belting at the end was masterful. She didn't just stand there and sing through the song, she told a story. And THAT is what makes her a true artist, not just a vocalist or pop star. 

Even after following her so closely since 2010 she still finds ways to surprise me with her voice...she just keeps getting better and better. I really cannot wait for this Bowie tribute. 

I honestly could not agree more, nor even add, anything further. :applause: 

freebit

She did a phenomenal job. I love how she made it her own in a way, and was a bit theatrical, a quick riff for good measure, but didn't go overboard. Also, her outfit/hair/makeup were completely Gaga and were perfect for this type of thing.

Archived