💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Its almost impossible to believe this is the same lady...

Goldfish

Featured Posts

2 minutes ago, Andy McQueen said:

True! These ones too:

All I can think about watching this interviews is that her push-up bra or whatever she's wearing must be uncomfortable as ****

Haroon

I always crack up laughing when I watch this interview :rip: They do seem super different when you compare it to the 2011 Jonathan Ross interview but she's still unapologetically kooky beyond compare :toofunny: 

1 hour ago, Bakki Del Rey said:

Everytime i see this interview, @Haroon comes to my mind.:hor:

LOL :laughga: It's my favourite :yay: 

4 minutes ago, Haroon said:

I always crack up laughing when I watch this interview :rip: They do seem super different when you compare it to the 2011 Jonathan Ross interview but she's still unapologetically kooky beyond compare :toofunny: 

LOL :laughga: It's my favourite :yay: 

She's much more relaxed in this one.

AbuHassan1992
1 hour ago, Bad Bromance said:

Same here.  LMAO!!!

On Topic:  I think her management team exerted more control over her back then.  She appears to have more freedom to be more open these days.

I kinda have a feeling she didn't mind back then, though. She wanted to be huge and knew what she had to do to get there, so she put up with stuff she'd never put up with today, because now she knows she doesn't have to

Bad Bromance
2 hours ago, Datguy said:

I kinda have a feeling she didn't mind back then, though. She wanted to be huge and knew what she had to do to get there, so she put up with stuff she'd never put up with today, because now she knows she doesn't have to

Yep, I agree. 

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

Archived