• Last Reply
venusfly

Ā 

3 minutes ago, Daredevil said:

I want a stage with big screens Ć  la Monster Ball.Ā :giveup:

artRave had a big screen though?

andy232000
20 minutes ago, Spock said:

This. And I always hate how she starts the tour with say 25 songs and two months later it's like 22 songs with 5 of them shortened. I ain't having it

i tend to disagree. full songs tend to make the concert too extensive for meĀ :deadbanana:. just as long as she doesnt pull a "Fashion of his love" at the BTWB im ok with 4 or 5 shortened songs

TimisaMonster

I only know it's a derk album.....so I guess notĀ many lights will be used :derpga:

Ā 

Stream my new single, šŸ’œ"Heartbeat"šŸ’œ, on Spotify!

asfittingasmcqueen

i'm sureĀ she wants to bring back her artistic backstory shows this time like she did for the Monster Ball and the BTWB. (she wants to go back to her roots so it wouldn't surprise me if she decided to bringĀ back her theatre persona)

Costume wise I can't say much since we don't know the direction of the album yet, but I'm feeling something groovy, like glamorous disco queen. Something like the outfit she was wearing at the Super Bowl rehearsals, a red glitter suit, with high heels and her long blonde hair. (or something like this...)

fmvcla3.jpgR7CAWcR.jpg

for the tracklist something tells me she will stop singing many of her previous songs, to make the show less repetitive. Bad Romance and Poker Face are a must. I can see her performing Paparazzi because it's one of her favorite songs and maybe Born this way because of how important it is to her, but that's about it.Ā 

Ā 

Ā 

Daredevil
1 minute ago, mgreg said:

Ā 

artRave had a big screen though?

Yes I didn't say it didn't have. I didn't go to the artRave, so I can't judge if it was good as the Monster Ball. The Monster Ball had all those amazing interludesĀ :giveup::giveup:

venusfly
Just now, Daredevil said:

Yes I didn't say it didn't have. I didn't go to the artRave, so I can't judge if it was good as the Monster Ball. The Monster Ball had all those amazing interludesĀ :giveup::giveup:

Oh the artRAVE lacked good interludes, hopefully she brings those back..Ā 

DAVID VOGUER
Just now, Daredevil said:

I get you, imagine something like MDNA tour screens + ruth hogben interludes :giveup:

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

venusfly
15 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

i tend to disagree. full songs tend to make the concert too extensive for meĀ :deadbanana:.

Nah they can never be too longĀ :giveup:Ā i'd stand and watch her play her entire discography

No. The "ball" concept was played out two albums ago. She needs new ideasĀ 

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Archived