💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Does the GP really care that much?

Denys

Featured Posts

10 minutes ago, DeathofSamantha said:

They care what the media and Wendy say. 

Who in ****s name actually listens to that woman? I think it's just Stan Twitter that hears what she says because she's a shady bitch 

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply
JackTheTripper
Just now, Denys said:

Who in ****s name actually listens to that woman? I think it's just Stan Twitter that hears what she says because she's a shady bitch 

i believe her audience is payed to be there, i really do. her whole career just seems soooo .... unnecessary

venusfly
Just now, Denys said:

This.

The GP don't care about Lady Gaga right now, not in a good or bad way, the only people with their eyes on Lady Gaga right now is people who keep up with fan culture of pop stars and people mad about her peforming at the super bowl. The GP will only care if

a) she releases a really bad album and the media covers it everywhere

b) she comes out with a really good album and everyone listens to it like what happened to justin bieber

If she releases a really mediocre album like Rihanna did she will still be non-topic.

Fiona Apple
22 minutes ago, Matangi said:

Applause was catchy so was DWUW..

Yeah Applause was in the top 10 for 13 weeks

2 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

i believe her audience is payed to be there, i really do. her whole career just seems soooo .... unnecessary

All audiences on this daily show are paid. I've been paid to do figuration in a show like that. lol They give you signs to when you clap etc.

2 minutes ago, JackTheTripper said:

lol she's an attention seeker, her opinion don't matter 

JackTheTripper

The GP doesnt exsist-its a term made up by businessman when making startegy for sales, i am not her for that ill just enjoy quality music and production, ant not worry about numbers and finances----- becuse that takes away all the good things about music and everything becomes dull and money driven(SHALLOW)- HAVE FUN COUNTING AND COMPARING HER WITH EVER OTHER FAMOUS POP STAR THAT YOU DONT LIKE :*

23 minutes ago, Runway said:

Focus was a bad choice and flopped which is why they pushed back her album :air: 

also sexism, GP can forgive a white guy easier than a pop girl. 

And you can put out catchy songs and still get hate... Applause was a hit and DWUW did okay

I don't think the hate was mainly on her I think it was towards the album. Although it's technically the same thing but I have spoken with a lot of people who still taste for her songs but not anything except applause dwuw and gypsy on ARTPOP 

Bambino

All the GP cares about is a good song. Give them a song they like, and you'll be fine. I don't understand why this is such a big deal to a lot of you. Every artist can make a good comeback, they just have to have a good song to comeback with, and of course, promo.

elijahfan

Well, you never really know what can happen. Just look at the Janet Jackson + Justin Timberlake thing at the SuperBowl: it destroyed one's career, and left the other one's untouched. You never know how the audience can react and how events can affect the course of a career (though it seems obvious women have a harder time in the business).

TEANUS
56 minutes ago, Matangi said:

Applause was catchy so was DWUW..

And Applause was a top 5 single and one of her longest running top 10s and DWUW outpeaked Applause in several countries and was on track to become a smash, but, we all know what happened. What's your point? People still love Gaga's music if it's catchy enough

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

TEANUS
37 minutes ago, CurlyBae said:

Yeah Applause was in the top 10 for 13 weeks

*14 :flutter:

British social ladies with upturned pinkies, glasses clinking // xoxoTEANUS

Economy

Ok I will say this much. Atm its hard for anyone to hate her cause shes been very classy, for the most part uncontroversial etc. The last 18 months have clearly detoxed her desperate and weird immage so to speak

For a short time, even going back to her roots she will be less hated. But it wont take long at all for it to come back. With great success and fame comes fans AND haters theres no way around it

The biggest legends like Michael Jackson, Madonna, Elvis Presley etc or even more modern legends like Eminen or Britney Speats had tones of haters back in their day. Its just a part of it. If your famous and have haters at the same time you know you are successful

Now some safe styles of music give you few haters. Singers like Celine Dion despite a high profile have not had tones of backlash. But these are few exeptions.

ArtGagaPop

I really think as long as she put out catchy songs people like she is safe. She doesn't need to do anything else then to promote them and make great music videos for them to chart good as long as the songs is good. Just look at Applause and DWUW. Both catchy songs that become hits despite the problem with her management team. They were not smashes like bad romance or poker face both they were still hits and if the promo were better they could have done better. So as long as the promo is great and the songs are great i don't think the gp could care less how her image is. The promo and acclaim she get's now is just a n nice bonus.

Archived