💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it just me or Beyonce's fans are racist af?

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

Evan Peters

well according to black people on the internet, racism against white people doesn't exist and if you say something racist towards one it's just 'prejudice'. 

12 hours ago, notsoratedr said:

If a black person said some stupid **** on a white person's video we shouldn't say anything back and just accept it? What you are saying doesn't make any sense whatsoever

white people are not allowed to defend themselves against racism because blacks are oppressed or smth and that apparently means they get a free pass to be equally as gross as a racist white person :rip: it forreal makes no sense. i've seen some black people say some pretty racist things about both white people and all the other races they clump together in that gross 'POC' term yet nobody says anything :rip: 

emma roberts is an abuser

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
lucastecala

Yes, it's just you. This thread is pathetic. Stop trying to make reverse racism happen. It's not going to happen, that's not a thing.

5 hours ago, Evan Peters said:

well according to black people on the internet, racism against white people doesn't exist and if you say something racist towards one it's just 'prejudice'. 

white people are not allowed to defend themselves against racism because blacks are oppressed or smth and that apparently means they get a free pass to be equally as gross as a racist white person :rip: it forreal makes no sense. i've seen some black people say some pretty racist things about both white people and all the other races they clump together in that gross 'POC' term yet nobody says anything :rip: 

But the thing is, except for the occasional "white cracker" or "get out of here mayo" comment, have you ever been attacked or frowned upon because of your skin colour? Like, in real life? You only see POC on Tumblr, Twitter and YouTube saying that "reverse racist" stuff and it's honestly a very logical, mild reaction compared what POC go through every single day. Black oppression is REAL, the racism against anyone remotely non-white is so very alive and our modern day society was literally BUILT on the backs of slaves.

You never walked into a store with the shop assistants thinking you're going to steal just because of your skin colour. You never had to work 10 times harder than your white classmate to get into a good college. You never have to wish you're parents named you Daniel, Marc or Steve instead of Danté, Avondré or Antoine so you'd get more call-backs when applying for jobs. You never had someone assume you eat chicken nuggets and watermelon in front of BET all day every day. You never had that enormous fear inside you that at any given time, a white police officer could shoot you in broad daylight and get away with it. You never had to read the headline "white police officer sues family of black man he shot", only to find out that the police officer shot the black guy 8 times and called it "self-defence" AND got away with it. And is now suing for 9 million dollars because of "emotional distress".

You never had to face all of those struggles, you never lived with that constant fear, you never go about your day only to be constantly reminded you're some kind of second class person in your own damn country. So if people on TUMBLR call you mayo, is reverse racism alive? Not really. It's a reaction, not an action to what "white people" and "our system" has been doing to POC for centuries if not longer.

White people need to be educated. I am not a big fan of the really hateful "let's start killing whites" social justice warriors on Tumblr and the rest of the internet, but that's not reverse racism by an entire race. That's just trolls and stupid individuals. Obviously, killing or wishing ill on someone is just inexcusable, no matter your skin colour. But what WE, the whites have done and continue to do to POC, THAT is racism. And it's alive. And it can't be. It's 2015 and we're having RIOTS again in the "most civilized country in the world."

I mean, I've been recently fighting on GagaDaily, a pre-dominantly gay website, with people who are supporting Donald Trump. A man that's openly racist and dislikes pretty much ALL minorities, including the LGBTQ community. Who does that? ANYONE with HALF a brain can see that "let's build a wall to keep job-stealing, raping Mexicans out of the country" is WRONG. Anyone on here needs to condemn him for saying he'll try to overrule same-sex marriage if he's elected president. We're on a goddamn 99% gay website for Christ sake. How can anyone here, a supporter of the most open-mindend popstar with huge fay fanbase choose to DEFEND that son of a b*tch, despite Gaga herself expressing her dislike for the man.  Why can a racist, homophobic and sexist man get so far in 2015? That's cause despite major effort, we seem to be going back in time a bit. Is it climate change or the economy, I don't know, but something is in the air.

Racism is having a revival and it's disgusting. White police officers killing innocent black kids is not okay. White media trying to cover it up and deceive people with false information is not okay either. But it's happening.

And after making an album about doing it all as a woman (have an amazing career, a husband, a house, a baby and a sense of style) with her previous record, this is Beyoncé's next logical step. She's tackling all of the issues. With the previous record it was all about our modern world, lead by men and her tour and videos were strongly promoting feminism and it was needed. It still is. But racism also needs to be addressed more. So who better to do that than an African American female icon? On an urban beat. Unapologetically.

I think those "white tears" comments refer to people like this woman

so there is no issue with that.

FreePalestine

Jesse Pinkman
15 hours ago, CurlyBae said:

YagainI saw your other comment to but I didn't answer because it was also pure sh*t. First of all you need to stop those stupid generalisations.. "little monsters are racist and negative" That is a dumb stereotype.. I actually don't think that most monsters are racists. Negative ? Maybe but that's an other topic... Go and watch the comments on the new Bey video and then talk again

My comment came from my own experiences with Monsters and what I've witnessed. Maybe you should read what some of your fellow stans have said about black people before attacking me. Now if you don't mind, I'm gonna take my black ass off this site to do some homework and never visit this thread you shitted onto the internet again. 

It's science, bitch

Kermit
28 minutes ago, PaperIz said:

629c79d738bb724aee57e46a8b864fb9_zpsg25a

Literally me rn

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

PaperIz
2 minutes ago, DominicB said:

Literally me rn

Me too. Like I hate that everyone is so upset. We're all human beings, we should learn to care for each other and accept that we're all different, but we are also all the same and those differences don't have to divide us.

Kermit
Just now, PaperIz said:

Me too. Like I hate that everyone is so upset. We're all human beings, we should learn to care for each other and accept that we're all different, but we are also all the same and those differences don't have to divide us.

I couldn't have said this any better :applause:

This thread is only still allowed to continue because mods need to give out warning points so they can be promoted :derpga:

Spoiler

oops :emma:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

PaperIz
7 minutes ago, DominicB said:

I couldn't have said this any better :applause:

This thread is only still allowed to continue because mods need to give out warning points so they can be promoted :derpga:

Hide contents

oops :emma:

LOL yeah this thread is a mess. 

Redstreak

This thread is the epitome of white tears.

Thank whatever god in heaven you believe in that this is the extent of your issues when it comes to race, shitty internet comments that have apparently torn your identity all asunder. As you sit here and post this in the reflection of a music video dealing with the horrific aftermaths of hurricane Katrina and police brutality and black self-love.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

AlexanderLevi2
12 hours ago, cameron9814 said:

Yes! Thank you! :applause:

How can you agree with that. Black people are more racist than white people??!? What?!!?! I am sorry but have you taken a history class? Read black literature? Read anything related to American race relations? Just because MLK died and gave his speech does not mean the Civil Rights Movement is irrelevant and of the past?!

And LGBT RIGHTS. The "discrimination card"?!?! Omfg I can't with this site. Especially because we are Gaga fans.

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived