Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it just me or Beyonce's fans are racist af?

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

So basically your argument hinges around a one or two sentence dictionary definition that can't possibly fully encompass all the nuance of an ingrained system that has been allowed to form for centuries?

My argument comes from what racism means.. if you hate someone because of their skin color, it means your a racist.. if a black person goes into a school and kills a bunch of white kids because they are white, what would you consider that?

Im a Arab so are you telling me I wouldnt be racist and anti semetic if I hated on a Jewish man just because hes Jewish? and if I deny the holocaust? no thank you, I want to live in a world where you would call me out of my racism if I was one.

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Prismatic
16 minutes ago, Lance said:

Danny Tanner won. Close the thread!

3vLF0AO.jpg

Is Danny really his first name? 

I Only Stan For Risk Takers

SissyFromSpace
Just now, Prismatic said:

Nah just Tanner.

3vLF0AO.jpg

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Prismatic
Just now, Lance said:

Nah just Tanner.

3vLF0AO.jpg

Swift clock sis. 

Oh okay. I knew it was Tanner <3

Redstreak
8 minutes ago, Fays1 said:

My argument comes from what racism means.. if you hate someone because of their skin color, it means your a racist.. if a black person goes into a school and kills a bunch of white kids because they are white, what would you consider that?

Im a Arab so are you telling me I wouldnt be racist and anti semetic if I hated on a Jewish man just because hes Jewish? and if I deny the holocaust? no thank you, I want to live in a world where you would call me out of my racism if I was one.

Racism is so much more than "omg I don't like their skin color". Racism is an institutional bias when it comes to the job market, where ethnic sounding names receive half as few call backs as a white name even with the same resumè. Racism is an institutional bias in the housing market where PoC are still redlined, constantly forcing them to live in impoverished areas with school to prison pipelines that prevent any chance of upward mobility in society. Racism is an institutional bias in the justice system, where officers can shoot an unarmed black and get away with it without question. As Kat Blaque said in her video, if all she had to deal with was being called the N word, she'd be living a pretty easy life, but that's not the reality of the situation in America. There is no system where PoC have power and benefits over white people like the other way around. It was only around fifty and sixty years ago that we still had "whites only signs" and the university I go to was just allowing its first black students. That's why it's so offensive when you sit there and try to lump all of this together as if anything described before is in any way equal to a white person having to endure being called a "cracker". Idk if you don't live in America and that's where your disconnect is, but over here, this is the reality of the history.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Redstreak
4 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

3 minutes ago, Prismatic said:

Swift clock sis. 

Oh okay. I knew it was Tanner <3

3 minutes ago, Lance said:

Nah just Tanner.

3vLF0AO.jpg

My first name is Jacob though

*insert Sandy-with-a-jet-pack.gif*

Prismatic
1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

My first name is Jacob though

*insert Sandy-with-a-jet-pack.gif*

Keep it, hide it, rePRESS it. Tanner it, tan it, run it. 

*Sandy-with-a-jet-pack*

3 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Racism is so much more than "omg I don't like their skin color". Racism is an institutional bias when it comes to the job market, where ethnic sounding names receive half as few call backs as a white name even with the same resumè. Racism is an institutional bias in the housing market where PoC are still redlined, constantly forcing them to live in impoverished areas with school to prison pipelines that prevent any chance of upward mobility in society. Racism is an institutional bias in the justice system, where officers can shoot an unarmed black and get away with it without question. As Kat Blaque said in her video, if all she had to deal with was being called the N word, she'd be living a pretty easy life, but that's not the reality of the situation in America. There is no system where PoC have power and benefits over white people like the other way around. It was only around fifty and sixty years ago that we still had "whites only signs" and the university I go to was just allowing its first black students. That's why it's so offensive when you sit there and try to lump all of this together as if anything described before is in any way equal to a white person having to endure being called a "cracker". Idk if you don't live in America and that's where your disconnect is, but over here, this is the reality of the history.

Yes I know that all that happens and I do know that racism is not just "I dont like their skin color" but that doesnt mean black people cant be racist!

And then you talk like I should thank god that I live in Saudi Arabia because America is such horrible place! while I do recognize some of the racism in America, America including white countries in Europe are the least racist places in the world.

Brian Ryan

No.Beyonce' is black. I doubt she has a chuckload of racist fans considering she is a minority herself. Makes absolutely no sense.

Brian Ryan
14 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

I couldn't have said it better. :applause:

Redstreak
12 minutes ago, Fays1 said:

Yes I know that all that happens and I do know that racism is not just "I dont like their skin color" but that doesnt mean black people cant be racist!

And then you talk like I should thank god that I live in Saudi Arabia because America is such horrible place! while I do recognize some of the racism in America, America including white countries in Europe are the least racist places in the world.

It absolutely does mean that black people cant be racist in the context of modern day America. That's just how the current power structure is. I don't know what else to tell you.

10 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

It absolutely does mean that black people cant be racist in the context of modern day America. That's just how the current power structure is. I don't know what else to tell you.

So what would you call a black person who rapes a 16 year old white woman and when asked why he did it, his answer is because shes white?

1 hour ago, LebaneseDude said:

"White people" colonized and killed other 'white people" for the most part, so I'm not sure where you're bringing the white supremacy bit. Aggression were mostly due to nationalism and autocracies, not racial differences.

Mass colonization to other continents was a relatively recent phenomenon in human history. Even so, it was for resources and power not racial superiority.

Africans have always been brutal to one another, so I'm not sure why you are implying that it's only white people that have been warlike and aggressive.

I'd get into more details but judging by your post, I doubt I'd get anywhere.

To be clear, are you implying that hundreds of years of racism to the effect of white people literally trying to claim black people as property isn't significant because "Africans have always been brutal to one another"? I'm not sure if you just missed out on the whole part of history when WHITE PEOPLE LITERALLY TRIED TO CLAIM BLACK PEOPLE AS PROPERTY, but don't even try to pretend violently racist attitudes that continue to persist didn't fuel colonialism, because that is an absolute joke. Your effort to deflect away from the horrendous actions of white people throughout history (that does not mean no one else did any horrendous things, duh) is embarrassing.

LebaneseDude
17 minutes ago, SinAgain said:

To be clear, are you implying that hundreds of years of racism to the effect of white people literally trying to claim black people as property isn't significant because "Africans have always been brutal to one another"

Where did I say that again? All I've said it's not a unique phenomenon, and the problems that black people face today didn't originate from white people only. Black people had a part in their fate as well, as much as modern African Americans like to forget that fact.

WHITE PEOPLE LITERALLY TRIED TO CLAIM BLACK PEOPLE AS PROPERTY

White people also tried to claim white people as property. Slavery has existed since the dawn of civilization. It's not unique to black people. 

but don't even try to pretend violently racist attitudes that continue to persist didn't fuel colonialism, because that is an absolute joke. 

There was definitely an element of superiority but that's how every civilization tends to feel about others. How is this unique to Europeans? Colonialism was mostly spurred by economic and political reasons, not racial hatreds. 

Your effort to deflect away from the horrendous actions of white people throughout history (that does not mean no one else did any horrendous things, duh) is embarrassing.

How am I deflecting again? Slavery is a human issue not an African one. It still exists today. 

---

You need to calm down and think about what others say before injecting your own prejudices and assumptions into a discussion. 

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

LebaneseDude
39 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Conflating social economics with societal interactions are you?

Racism is racism, no matter how relevant it is to the social and political structure, and irrespective of the impact it has. Don't whitewash it.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Archived