💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Is it just me or Beyonce's fans are racist af?

Fiona Apple

Featured Posts

You can be racist to ANY race....

People saying you can't be racist towards white people...:awkney:

The definition of Racism is as followed:

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics or abilities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

It's not a black, asian, hispanic exclusive thing. While it's true that racism toward white people is fairly uncommon to say that it can't happen is ignorant. 

• Replies 307
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Redstreak
1 hour ago, Fays1 said:

The person who is actually making an argument and is giving the other the chance to have a conversation is the one accused of not being able to have a genuine argument! If thats your opinion, then dont comment in the first place.. your comment is poitnless.

No? My original post had a point to say, but I also recognize that, specifically in regards to you, that nothing you or I will say will cause the other to have some grand new insight. It's energy I don't feel like wasting.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

14 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

nothing you or I will say will cause the other to have some grand new insight. It's energy I don't feel like wasting.

Thats because you know that your are bias and no matter what I say even if its rational, you wont accept it.. speak for yourself because I on the other hand welcome any kind of argument and am willing to have the debate. I have talked with you a couple of times and everytime I try to have a argument with you, you accuse me of something while refusing to have the argument so its better for you to either delete your account or stop commenting.

Redstreak
6 minutes ago, Fays1 said:

Thats because you know that your are bias and no matter what I say even if its rational, you wont accept it.. I on the other hand welcome any kind of argument and am willing to have the debate. I have talked with you a couple of times and every time you say the same thing so its better for you to either delete your account or stop commenting.

You telling someone they need to check their IQ for posting links to videos they think is informational absolutely does not equate to a person who's "unbiased" and "welcomes any kind of argument". You're an angry reactionary who likes to fancy themselves as an intellectual, yet at the end of the day can't ever see the forest for the trees.

It's a fact: historically, and presently, white people DO suck (y'know, colonizing the world and killing people based on some white saviour/white supremacy bullshit, etc. etc.). Y'all some pressed closet-racists. Until white people cease to suck, we all need to be called out for it.

1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

You telling someone they need to check their IQ for posting links to videos they think is informational absolutely does not equate to a person who's "unbiased" and "welcomes any kind of argument". You're an angry reactionary who like to equate themselves as an intellectual, yet at the end of the day can't ever see the forest for the trees.

Im telling them their IQ is low for supporting the ideology and ideas of these youtubers who are insanely crazy and narcissistic liars.. I am not biased as I would accept any rational argument and do welcome anyone to argue with me even if they have low IQ.

Redstreak
7 minutes ago, Fays1 said:

Im telling them their IQ is low for supporting the ideology and ideas of these youtubers who are insanely crazy and narcissistic liars.. I am not biased as I would accept any rational argument and do welcome anyone to argue with me even if they have low IQ.

Translation: "I'm fine with any argument as long as I personally decide its rational (a.k.a. fits my worldview and opinion) otherwise they have low IQ's, are crazy, and are narcissistic liars"

No wonder everyone finds you such a joy to engage with.

7 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Translation: "I'm fine with any argument as long as I personally decide its rational (a.k.a. fits my worldview and opinion) otherwise they have low IQ's, are crazy, and are narcissistic liars"

No, anyone that is not rational.. rationality is not an opinion, it is facts.. an example of unrationality is these youtubers saying only white people can be racist.. 

LebaneseDude
On 2/7/2016 at 5:17 AM, jojo Freud said:

Honey deal with it. Black people had to deal with thousands of years of torture, heartache and pain due to the rule of white man and you can't deal with some comments?

What? Where'd you pull the "thousands" from? African slavery started in early 1600s (around 400 years ago), and  it only functioned as it did because Africans sold their own people (well their enemies but you get the point) to the slave traders. 

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

LebaneseDude
20 minutes ago, SinAgain said:

It's a fact: historically, and presently, white people DO suck (y'know, colonizing the world and killing people based on some white saviour/white supremacy bullshit, etc. etc.). Y'all some pressed closet-racists. Until white people cease to suck, we all need to be called out for it.

"White people" colonized and killed other 'white people" for the most part, so I'm not sure where you're bringing the white supremacy bit. Aggression were mostly due to nationalism and autocracies, not racial differences.

Mass colonization to other continents was a relatively recent phenomenon in human history. Even so, it was for resources and power not racial superiority.

Africans have always been brutal to one another, so I'm not sure why you are implying that it's only white people that have been warlike and aggressive.

I'd get into more details but judging by your post, I doubt I'd get anywhere.

Edited just now by LebaneseDude.

Redstreak
7 minutes ago, Fays1 said:

No, anyone that is not rational.. rationality is not an opinion, it is facts.. an example of unrationality is these youtubers saying only white people can be racist.. 

Would you care to deconstruct their argument for me?

2 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Would you care to deconstruct their argument for me?

They say that because black people are oppressed, they cant be racist.. they say that if a black person acts in a racist way, they are not racist because their hate comes out from being oppressed and thats why black people cant be racist even if a black person kills a white man just for being white. They are asking to redefine the definition of racism in the dictionary.

Redstreak
3 minutes ago, Fays1 said:

They say that because black people are oppressed, they cant be racist.. they say that if a black person acts in a racist way, they are not racist because their hate comes out from being oppressed and thats why black people cant be racist even if a black person kills a white man just for being white. They are asking to redefine the definition of racism in the dictionary.

So basically your argument hinges around a one or two sentence dictionary definition that can't possibly fully encompass all the nuance of an ingrained system that has been allowed to form for centuries?

SissyFromSpace
40 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

You telling someone they need to check their IQ for posting links to videos they think is informational absolutely does not equate to a person who's "unbiased" and "welcomes any kind of argument". You're an angry reactionary who likes to fancy themselves as an intellectual, yet at the end of the day can't ever see the forest for the trees.

28 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

3 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

So basically your argument hinges around a one or two sentence dictionary definition that can't possibly fully encompass all the nuance of an ingrained system that has been allowed to form for centuries?

Danny Tanner won. Close the thread!

3vLF0AO.jpg

Barbie elitist - Weaboo - Sissy

Archived