💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyoncé - Formation

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

I though that after this:

she would'be continued the line and release something more... pop.

Sorry I don't like it :noparty: 

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lord Temptation

I like that Beyonce is always pushing her own boundaries. This is a grower. It needs to be enjoyed in the context of the rest of the album. She's doing what she wants to do. Since '13 I am starting to like her as much as I did between '03-'08. 

ashamednudist
2 hours ago, Redstreak said:

I'm just so absolutely in love with the aesthetics and message of the song. It's unapologetically black, it's unashamedly southern, it's unabashedly feminist, and it's unfiltered LGBT. The whole thing is a beautiful powerhouse. 

right? and its going to be on Superbowl !!

ashamednudist

the production on point way more than 7/11 and flawless and this have a concept other than just having fun recklessly

6 minutes ago, comrade said:

#1 woman in entertainment

sorry, sis, Gaga is. no harsh feelings. 

but Beyonce is a sure #2. 

the rest don't even come close to their holy duo.

OT: I'm not crazy about the song and the video, but I like them. 

waiting for Queen B's album release. 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

MonsterMum

I love outfits and choreo, the feel in the video (I might not be black but I can sense the empowerment, you'd be blind if you didn't)  but the song itself...no not really.

It's like she spent a week on pop forums writing down the most used slang and stuck it in a song. With that in mind it's a bit cringy instead of cool. I don't see what's boundry breaking about yelling that she slays, it's a mere trap song that we've heard so many of already. I'm sorry if I'm pissing on anyones parade but after her self titled I keep hoping to get back into her and it's not happening :(

AdAstra

I feel like we're finally getting to see inside the real Beyonce for once and I am living for it. The whole thing exudes confidence and video is visually stunning. The scenes where she's in the maroon outfit with the hair crown dancing in the house...by far the best she's ever looked. I'm really impressed. 

1 hour ago, Rino said:

sorry, sis, Gaga is. no harsh feelings. 

not a chance and you know it.. gaga's just one of the mortals. only beyonce can drop a vid like this and have it scattered all around the web in a nano second and then be praised for it

3 minutes ago, comrade said:

not a chance and you know it.. gaga's just one of the mortals. only beyonce can drop a vid like this and have it scattered all around the web in a nano second and then be praised for it

sorry, gurl, you are in delusion. but I assure you, it's a temporary condition, you will see the world and things in a realistic way right after the streak of 3 astonishing performances by Gaga (Super Bowl, Grammys and Oscars) comes to its end. 

may the holy spirit of MJ be with you. 

amen *insert Lana Del Rey praying gif* 

月にかわって、おしおきよ!🌙

Archived