💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyoncé - Formation

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

My faves are really testing me with these new releases. The message is cool but ugh. First Rihanna, now Bey. Gaga, Shakira, and Nicki better not go down the same route.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPdidntflop
20 minutes ago, james19709 said:

So go listen to it? Idc about your opinion. Yes it is.

it's better than whatever trash you stan for. Amazing song and video, good job Sléyonce!!! :applause: 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

ARTPOPdidntflop
1 minute ago, GloZell Green said:

My faves are really testing me with these new releases. The message is cool but ugh. First Rihanna, now Bey. Gaga, Shakira, and Nicki better not go down the same route.

this is actually quite different from anything on ANTi

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Luna Lovegood

Why y'all always bring down Beyoncé just to bring up Gaga's name? It's stupid :neyde:

luna’s advocate

GloZell Green
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

this is actually quite different from anything on ANTi

I mean the quality, it's definitely better than most songs off it but I wanted to be surprised especially after she released an amazing and coherent album.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

KingRedd

Everyone on this thread is acting like the GP when ARTPOP came out.... They bashed it so hard and called it trash and now we do the same to Beyoncé lol Circle Of Life I see.... I like it ha it's about black culture and things that are stereotypically black. Lol

May I Read You? 😎

Nirvana

I saw the comments and gave it a listen, though I'm not a fan... In my opinion it's not as bad as I thought, but clearly not my style. At least there is more meaning behind than in 7/11... But the music video is great and well put together! 

Brian Ryan

I love it! I got that Lousiana sauce in my bag. This goes hard. On repeat. She killed it in the video. Billboard Hot 100 Top 10 & R&B & Hip Hop Charts #1:sara:

Redstreak

DKGJBLSJB;OAEBRG;OAEJTHB

IT WAS SO GOOD!!!!

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

So I think this video is gorgeous.... Its outstanding

The song has its great moments however it also has its moment when it sucks. If they would have comertialized this song alittle more it would be a smash. Sasha fierce worthy smash.

How the fck is she going to preform this on ty tho? Its Mildly offensive

Archived