💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyoncé - Formation

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

ARTPOPdidntflop
1 minute ago, brownie said:

He clearly wants us all to ignore the trashy, ghetto, dumb lyrics and praise the song as the second coming of Black Jesus.

**** you for using the word "ghetto" 

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPdidntflop
7 minutes ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

My daddy Alabama, Momma Louisiana. You mix that negro with that Creole make a Texas bamma.

I like my baby hair, with baby hair and afros. I like my negro nose with Jackson Five nostrils.

why do you people keep referring to her simple lyrics and not ones like this??? y'all are corny

@brownie

2 minutes ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

**** you for using the word "ghetto" 

Dude. Beyonce is a perfectly literate, intelligent woman. But in this song she's pretending to be "ghetto". She's acting ghetto, talking ghetto, saying ghetto lyrics. THAT is what makes me mad. She's filthy rich, lives in a mansion, and yet she talks as if she lives in the hood. There is a major problem with that. When did she start pandering like this? And why are we all praising her for "embracing her blackness" when in actuality, all she is doing is reducing a culture to dumb music like this?

arthurhmangum
Just now, brownie said:

Dude. Beyonce is a perfectly literate, intelligent woman. But in this song she's pretending to be "ghetto". She's acting ghetto, talking ghetto, saying ghetto lyrics. THAT is what makes me mad. She's filthy rich, lives in a mansion, and yet she talks as if she lives in the hood. There is a major problem with that.

I don't think shes that intelligent, sis. :emma:

Stressed, depressed, but well dressed.

ARTPOPdidntflop
Just now, brownie said:

Dude. Beyonce is a perfectly literate, intelligent woman. But in this song she's pretending to be "ghetto". She's acting ghetto, talking ghetto, saying ghetto lyrics. THAT is what makes me mad. She's filthy rich, lives in a mansion, and yet she talks as if she lives in the hood. There is a major problem with that.

and what is talking ghetto?? talking like a black person? and just because it's different to how you speak it's inherently bad and uneducated?? Is an Iggy rap song ghetto?? Unless a black person is speaking non-African American vernacular then they're not worthy of your time because anything associated with blackness is dumb, ghetto, and trashy. 

ashamednudist
42 minutes ago, Riot Poof said:

I am SLAYED. Bey's bringing her A game! I am HERE for pop stars stepping out of their safe zone sonically, lyrically, and visually. I am HERE for pop stars addressing social issues. I. AM. HERE. FOR. THIS.

tumblr_n1mtmc1MAk1qdqllqo1_500.gif

Riot Poof

Y'all are so salty when someone who isn't Gaga is feeling their oats.

ANTI and "Formation" are better than some of the things y'all are praising, but that's just my opinion. I just don't act like an ass about it. I'll just send out some positive vibes and say that I'm very impressed with their recent music offerings. I hope ALL the other current pop stars step up to the plate and release something against the norm.

And if Beyoncé performs such an unapologetically black song on a platform expected to be safe and uncontroversial, then that's just the icing on the cake. I can't wait for America to SEETHE because Beyoncé performed this instead of a simple, treacly ballad.

ZzbbIkN.gif

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

FlopSlut

ok lol

what is this flop

was this an shelved video that just happened to leak?

Flopenstein

TheResidentZionist

I hate to say it but anyone else think this sounds alot like Brooke Candy's new song.......... 

Ehhh I might just be too stoned :stalkga:

Dark Anatomy

Wow, this sucks. 

Apart from being extremely sexy I don't see the hype around her anymore. She used to actually sing and make good music, but I am not digging this "how can I out-ghetto myself" sound. (And no, ghetto is not a black thing, it pertains to all races)

Anyway, It feels like everything post Sasha Fierce makes me lose brain cells. Can she please make her music as qualitative. 

Mister Gaga

And i thought Work was mediocre

GAGA, COME WITH LG5 AND SAVE US FROM THIS HORRIFIC SONGS. HERE FOR JEWELS N DRUGS 2.0, IT'S A ****ING MASTERPIECE COMPARED TO THIS.

Archived