Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyoncé - Formation

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

1 minute ago, Blue Jeans said:

It is for US artists, cause most of the top charters are french.

Yes but there are non-french artist who reached #1 in France... Bad Romance, Hello went #1 there! That's what a BIG commercial hit is

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blue Jeans
Just now, vivre sa vie said:

Yes but there are non-french artist who reached #1 in France... Bad Romance, Hello went #1 there! That's what a BIG commercial hit is

No. that's a smash hit

Drunk in love was a hit, now stop quoting me.

Destiny is for losers. It’s just a stupid excuse to wait for things to happen instead of making them happen

The fact that right after she's gotten mass acclaim that she releases a song so deliberately black-themed is so ballsy. She could easily make another hit and get that mass (white) appeal, but she chose to show who she stands with/for. Those of ya'll who say this song is 'trashy' etc really show what kind of music you associate with trash- because it's filled with black slang/hip-hop influence? Okay, precisely what this song is all about. Not a Beyonce fan but really admire her conviction. SLAY.

Battle 4 Ur Life

this song makes me wish I had a long hair or weave so I could whip it while I twerk. :gaycat:

urban anthem. but again so many people dislike 7/11 which is another urban anthem. Bey owns this style imo.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

29 minutes ago, Klou said:

Is it a Tidal exclusive right now?

Free like for someone that can please answer this

Great video, okay song. Where tf is her godly vocals? :emma: is she a rapper now :emma:

I like the meaning of the song tho

Bloody hooker

It slays :giveup:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Archived