💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
new music

Beyoncé - Formation

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

Andreyw
10 hours ago, NCgaga said:

Does Beyoncé hire 11 year olds to write her lyrics now? How awful. 

she wrote it with Blue Ivy

• Replies 467
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ARTPOPdidntflop
Just now, Creyk said:

Most people didn't like anti either but let's be honest, even that was better than this

but why? this is such a cool video and song. Just because it isn't structured like a Katy Perry song doesn't mean it's bad lmao

Gaga x Nicki x Azealia x Ariana x Kesha x Bey

Weasel

The ****, this mess has like no catchy chorus at all (or verses for that matter). It's like work all over again :wtf:

I AM BEYOND SLAIN

tumblr_o25aa6CeXP1tdcf5ko1_500.gif

BLACK BILL GATES! SLAY ME QUEEN! 

CALL OUT THIS WHITE MALE DOMINATED WORLD WE LIVE IN.
TAKE IT OVER.

DO ME LIKE THAT KWEEN PLEAAAAAASE

SHE'S DONE BEING APOLOGETIC 

COME THRU BEY

I AM ALREADY IN LINE FOR THEM TOUR TICKETS GIRL AND YOU KNOW IT

:giveup:

Angel Down
3 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Most people didn't like anti either but let's be honest, even that was better than this

Are you serious? Work is so much better tbh. And no I didn't really like work either. Now I guess I do :koons:

1 minute ago, Black Salvatore said:

Are you serious? Work is so much better tbh. And no I didn't really like work either. Now I guess I do :koons:

That is...literally what I said? :flop:

Just now, Weasel said:

The ****, this mess has like no catchy chorus at all (or verses for that matter). It's like work all over again :wtf:

That's cause you're living in a Katy/Gaga world. Not every chorus needs to be be ra-ra-ra-ra lalala wapapapa jujuju oelalala. And y'all are saying (especially in the other Bey thread right now) that she's "making quick money-making songs". If she wanted that, she'd hop on a Major Lazer instrumental, sing about the club or love and grab herself another #1. But she's not. People are done with the industry, que the music THEY wanna make.

You're all going to be majorly disappointed if Gaga doesn't bring out the big-chorus instant-hit machine for LG5 huh? Sad.

Angel Down
1 minute ago, Creyk said:

That is...literally what I said? :flop:

Sorry I wanted to quote the one you quoted too but I forgot to :giveup:

1 minute ago, jojuun said:

That's cause you're living in a Katy/Gaga world. Not every chorus needs to be be ra-ra-ra-ra lalala wapapapa jujuju oelalala. And y'all are saying (especially in the other Bey thread right now) that she's "making quick money-making songs". If she wanted that, she'd hop on a Major Lazer instrumental, sing about the club or love and grab herself another #1. But she's not. People are done with the industry, que the music THEY wanna make.

You're all going to be majorly disappointed if Gaga doesn't bring out the big-chorus instant-hit machine for LG5 huh? Sad.

User @Weasel is allowed to like what he likes, you are a mess for suggesting that there is anything wrong with a catchy chours :wtf:

And obviously Gaga would never lower herself to something like this, even Cake is miles ahead of this song

whats sad is that it's not even about the music with Beyoncé anymore. It's only about the image. This song has no chorus and no real melody, and the lyrics are mind numbing. What happened to her?! She will sell albums to her fans, but this is a total mess of a song. 

Angel Down
2 minutes ago, jojuun said:

It's just that we appreciate good powerful choruses.. Wut r u talking about sis? 

Andreyw
10 hours ago, jojuun said:

sis, this mess is beyond tragic :toofunny: 

James19709
9 minutes ago, ARTPOPdidntflop said:

but why? this is such a cool video and song. Just because it isn't structured like a Katy Perry song doesn't mean it's bad lmao

This song is awful, as is Katy.

Archived