• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Emily

• gagaismywhore

• ARTPOP Gypsy

• DancelnTheDark

Miker

cake1-1.gif

Happy Birthday and many more healthy and successful returns!

Mars..........or bust!

ElectricMetalLover

Happy birthday Gaga! :) If you're reading this, please come to Manila and bring the Born This Way Ball with you. :( There are rumors it's cancelled.. :(

Queen Gloria

Happy birthday gurl I love you :heart: here's to 26 more! Er, I mean... 66 more! Eh, just make it 666 more!

Joschua

I waited until exactly 12:00 to send her a message on Little Monsters. I'm such a nerd.

Happy Birthday Gaga! Love you so much! (ĂƒÂąĂ…â€™Ăąâ‚Źâ„ąĂƒÂąĂąâ‚Źâ€œÂœĂƒÂąĂ…â€™Ăąâ‚Źâ„ą)

The Earth remembers, the stones remember. If you know how to listen, they will tell you many things.

boysboysboys

Guys, spread the word if you can! It's Gaga's birthday! :) Post in your other forums and bug the **** outta people :P

LadyLemon

Happy birthday Gaga, you've changed my life so greatly and your music and message will always inspire me to be myself. :heart:

May all of your wishes and dreams come true, and may your next album sound like a continuation of the Fame Monster. :hehe:

I hope you have a great day! :omgexcited:

MelbHawker

I got a present for her... birthday s-x but like apparently this guy called Taylor is giving her the same thing so thats a bummer.