Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

SB National Anthem Is Never Aired Live

13VictorC

Featured Posts

6 hours ago, 13VictorC said:

Thank you for helping me explain this topic.

And for those who are referencing Christina Aguilera's 2011 performance, the rules may have changed since then for some needed precaution.

I think thats still wrong. I dont think its for a mistake, they would not bleep that, its for something like a swear word. Its being extra precautious because of the Janet Jackson halftime. I think they've been using the tape delay ever since then.

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyPrince
2 hours ago, shane_c said:

I think thats still wrong. I dont think its for a mistake, they would not bleep that, its for something like a swear word. Its being extra precautious because of the Janet Jackson halftime. I think they've been using the tape delay ever since then.

But MIA was still allowed to flash the finger? Why wasn't that edited? 

JanPianoMusic
7 minutes ago, GypsyPrince said:

They tried to blur it, but it came too late. A wide shot right after is briefly blurred. 

You will never please everyone.

7 minutes ago, GypsyPrince said:

Thats a good question. They must have missed it, thats the only thing I can think of. I think the delay is only for seconds. Maybe they've loosened up and dont worry about it as much anymore too. I think there have been court cases since then (the Jackson halftime) and the FCC has lost. 

Rocketno10
9 hours ago, andy232000 said:

umm...then how did christina mess up her lyrics if its never live....we just saw her rehearse for it and im 95% sure gaga would never accept the job if it wasn´t live. it goes against what she has been saying

Didn't she lip sync b4 during ArtRave ? I saw the compilation video on YouTube, it's horrible, she didn't even try to hide it lmao

SLAYing
3 minutes ago, fobbyassLM said:

Didn't she lip sync b4 during ArtRave ? I saw the compilation video on YouTube, it's horrible, she didn't even try to hide it lmao

Can you post the link !

Instagram : saurabh_slays

Rocketno10
9 minutes ago, SLAYing said:

Can you post the link !

http://youtu.be/AmOJSeS2AvE

don't feel bad or uncomfortable tho, nobody is a saint, people could go beyond themselves a little bit, everybody do it

edit: don't bother to check the comment section btw

Whispering
1 hour ago, GypsyPrince said:

The halftime show has a very small window, so it is basically live...just delayed a few seconds. They missed it, human error. 

Helxig
1 hour ago, fobbyassLM said:

don't feel bad or uncomfortable tho, nobody is a saint, people could go beyond themselves a little bit, everybody do it

I think the reason most of those segments seem lip synced is because there are certain parts of songs where the main vocals are playback, and she harmonises with lower parts. I've seen countless other videos of her singing these parts, and you can clearly hear her singing in a lower key in an attempt to harmonise.

The problem is that the playback is way too loud, and her low singing voice is way too quiet! A bad effort on her sound team's behalf imo. You can't even hear her even though is making noise! I have a theory that this is because her high voice is damaged and she can't sing high very well any more, so to save her voice, she has most high vocals as playback and harmonises in a lower key.

I remember hearing her live at the artRAVE though and literally thinking "oh **** she's singing so much of these songs lower, maybe her high register is damaged." Maybe you can hear her better live and it doesn't translate as well in videos.

So it's not really lip syncing, but she's still not technically singing the main vocals. 

P.S. I remember someone saying that with TV specials like the Muppets one, they usually do a few takes, and use the audio from the best take, and cut together the best shots of choreo from multiple takes.

But I dunno, maybe she does cheat a bit. I hope not though. 

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

SLAYing
2 hours ago, fobbyassLM said:

She's not lip syncing .. It's just the backing vocals that are overpowering her voice and she's singing in a low pitch.. Some hater has made this stupid arss video.. 

Instagram : saurabh_slays

narcoswing

I agree with the rest, she doesn't lip sync. You can hear her singing (very weakly though in that SD clip because she seems to concentrate more on oohs and aahs and harmonies which is not what I pay for smh :smh:) but most of them it's very clear that it's her live voice. + how is that Muppet Applause clip supposed to demonstrate her lipsyncing lmfaoo. It's some hater who compiled these clips and delayed the video from the audio to make it look worse. 

Did they start pre-recording it after the Xtina incident? :lmao: 

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Have you ever been at the artrave? lol she was singing live and this video is totally bullshit

Archived