life

Lady Gaga rehearsing for the Super Bowl

ViviLittleM

Featured Posts

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Weasel

Isn't it possible that she just dressed up for the interview later today? I highly doubt she'd perform in the final outfit. Unless she actually has to for rehearsals.

Whispering

This is the dress rehearsal. Everything had to be exactly like it was going to be for the actual performance....EXACTLY the same. The Super Bowl doesn't mess around, they require a complete and proper dress rehearsal.  

This is how Gaga will look for her live performance. 

Why are people freaking out over the outfit and hair? Not that I share in the apparent consensus of it looking unappealing, but she is more than likely not going to wear the same outfit from two days prior, people. 

PunkTheFunk
1 minute ago, Whispering said:

This is the dress rehearsal. Everything had to be exactly like it was going to be for the actual performance....EXACTLY the same. The Super Bowl doesn't mess around, the require a complete and proper dress rehearsal. 

Here's a vid of Christina rehearsing the anthem. The set-up is identical but she's wearing something different (although there could've been multiple rehearsals. I don't know)

Doncho
2 minutes ago, Whispering said:

This is the dress rehearsal. Everything had to be exactly like it was going to be for the actual performance....EXACTLY the same. The Super Bowl doesn't mess around, they require a complete and proper dress rehearsal.  

I hope you are right! But maybe she decides to change it because we alredy know how she ll dress?

1 minute ago, DonchoMonster said:

I hope you are right! But maybe she decides to change it because we alredy know how she ll dress?

I don't know if she even knows that people are watching her rehearsing

Doncho
Just now, Clip said:

I don't know if she even knows that people are watching her rehearsing

Maybe her team will tell her. Lets hope they DONT :cool:

Whispering
3 minutes ago, PunkTheFunk said:

Here's a vid of Christina rehearsing the anthem. The set-up is identical but she's wearing something different (although there could've been multiple rehearsals. I don't know)

As you can see and hear, that wasn't a complete run through. This wasn't the dress rehearsal. This was probably the sound check earlier the day of the SB. 

Whispering
9 minutes ago, DonchoMonster said:

That won't happen. The NFL wants to know exactly what you are going to wear and how you are going to look. They have complete control. They want to avoid any problems or issues. 

Archived