šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are you nervious for Gaga's high risk performances?

Quark

Are you nervious for Gaga's high risk performances?  

125 members have voted

1. 1. Are you nervious for Gaga's high risk performances?

• Yes
    • No

Featured Posts

PunkTheFunk
3 minutes ago, Evan Peters said:

and no. she nailed the NA the first time she sang it, i have no worries about her messing upĀ at the superbowl.

Exactly. That national anthem performance seemed very impromptuĀ and she STILL killed it, so imagine what she would sound like withĀ a couple days of rehearsalĀ :giveup:

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RAMROD

I am excited than nervious.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Andy McQueen

No, and I will tell you why: I believe in her, I have faith - I trust her. She for sure is nervous as hell. But she knows that she scan achieve anything, if she believes strong enough and works really hard for it - she will deliver no matter what. And even if something would go wrong by accident, it would still find it's point of impact - I do believe so. :)Ā 

Ā 

Yes. I always am, i dont want anything to go wrong. I mean technical problem, we all know she's gonna slay vocally lol

LoveandMagic

I'm a little nervous yes, but I'm sure she is way more nervous than I am. The thing is though, is that she is doing all she can to make these events go as smoothly for her as possible. You bet your butt she is taking this very seriously and treating it like the honor it is. She wants a good show more than even we do. We also have to realize it's completely out of our control. What happens, will happen. Worrying about the possible negativesĀ won't do us any good. It's best to just enjoy the moment and be thankful for the opportunity presented to her. Chances are high she will do quite well. :)

Just repeat to yourself, "It's just a show. I should really just relax."

Bonkers

ONLY look forward to her performances knowing you get something new. Ā It's so much pressure for her (or anyone) when people get personally invested in her success. Ā Its enough for her that we love her. :D

Remember to like and subscribe, and click on the bell icon to get the latest updates

Golden Gangsta

Yes, I have a feeling something really bad is going to happen during the performance. I have a tingle on the upper-left side of my scalp when I think about it, and thatĀ is usually a sign of impending danger.

Disconnect
4 minutes ago, Golden Gangsta said:

Yes, I have a feeling something really bad is going to happen during the performance. I have a tingle on the upper-left side of my scalp when I think about it, and thatĀ is usually a sign of impending danger.

okay are you serious rnĀ :toofunny:

RAMROD

The GGD nunnery will have prayer circle this Saturday for #NoNipSlip and more.

If you want to participate, please contact the head nun.

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Archived