Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Jessie J is sad the UK doesn't celebrate her as one of the greatest singers

FrankGutz

Featured Posts

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

second hand embarrassment for this girl right now, as somebody from the UK she is far from the top

Laceface

She's got a great voice and people here appreciate that.. but there's something that's been lost along the way since Who You Are. She still has personality but we've lost interest :/ 

Jenniferella

I have never EVER heard anyone talking about her irl. Nobody's interested and I can understand why : voice, alone, is a non-factor. Charisma is something else that she clearly lacks

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

What Da Fuq???!!! Celebrated??? Great singer??? Then why don't you translate that to your albums instead of doing...how many albums does this bitch has?...flat and generic songs. I really think she has something but every damn time I listen to her albums I only like 2 songs from each one. Maybe UK knows her time has gone.

giphy.gif

What if tomorrow I see you again? Should I say that I used to love you?

AlexanderLevi2

I can't stand the way she sings. It's too loud, in your face, and sounds forced... Like in Bang Bang it literally sounds like she's screaming every lyric. When people say she is an amazing singer, I cringe. I really don't think her approach to singing is great in any way.

Currently listening to Joanne

BeautyisaLie
18 hours ago, PaperIz said:

She's missing something. I don't know what it is, but she's not the full package and I think that's why she hasn't transcended yet.

This is exactly what I was thinking, she's missing something. She's got the voice and the ambition to do something big, but she hasn't made it yet.

It's dark but just a game

jezze0410

It is undeniable that she can sing. Her vocal control and technique is astonishing, and even Adele has expressed admiration of her vocal acrobatics; on a purely technical level, she trumps every other singer on the pop scene. Unfortunately for her, the timbre of her voice is extremely irritating...

PaperIz
21 minutes ago, BeautyisaLie said:

This is exactly what I was thinking, she's missing something. She's got the voice and the ambition to do something big, but she hasn't made it yet.

I have her first album and I love it, but I think she's yet to find her true self, artistically I guess. She's very talented but...it's just not all together

Archived