event

BRIT Awards 2016: Rihanna, Adele, Coldplay, Justin Bieber & more performing

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
ShockPop

The brit awards is a bit cheap and low rent but you can tell it tries not to be. I saw backstage earlier today and it looked decorated by a child. Dreadful.

Rihanna probably won't turn up.

5 minutes ago, ViviLittleM said:

Gaga is at the BRITs!!!1!!!!!!

CcAAItnUUAAFXSJ.jpg

As soon I saw this I knew someone would mention this. I wonder if Gagas Super Bowl look genuinely inspired hers? This is all by Gucci too according to twitter.

Chuckles
6 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

The brit awards is a bit cheap and low rent but you can tell it tries not to be. I saw backstage earlier today and it looked decorated by a child. Dreadful.

Rihanna probably won't turn up.

Rihanna confirmed she will!

James Coopridge

Once again Gaga could have released her lead single like a week before the Grammys, perform it at the Grammys, and get some Europe promo by performing it at the Brits... but whatever I'm sure she'll do something amazing to promote the lead 

Iwontell

Livestream, pls, pls, pls!!!!
EDIT: never mind, found it.

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Iwontell
1 minute ago, Greg said:

It's being livestreamed on the BRITs official Youtube, but if that doesn't work, you just need to find an ITV stream which should be pretty easy.

https://www.youtube.com/user/thebritawards

thx :)))

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived