event

BRIT Awards 2016: Rihanna, Adele, Coldplay, Justin Bieber & more performing

Haroon

Featured Posts

• Replies 341
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Swan Heart

Some little Ariana stans coming for Björk on Twitter though.. please. tumblr_ntybruLSYE1ufqm4co6_75sq.gif

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

Iwontell

And with Adele's performance I depart, before this topic becomes a shitfest of impolite people dragging Gaga and Lorde to defend their points of views...that nobody cares about...oh wait...too late...
Bye anyway.

PS: was there really a topic today asking if Adele had lost her voice? I think tonight's performance serves as an answer...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Haroon

Omg what's happening to her voice, or was that just my ears, although other parts are angelic :duck: 

Fiona Apple
Just now, Haroon said:

Omg what's happening to her voice, or was that just my ears, although other parts are angelic :duck: 

Yeah she sounded a bit nervous on the high note.But still slayed

it was good! ha vocals slay me once again

i love that one note "when we were youuuuuuuUouououUOuououUUOUUUUUUNG!"

Haroon
Just now, CurlyBae said:

Yeah she sounded a bit nervous on the high note.But still slayed

Yeah she totally killed that big note towards the end as always :flutter: There were just parts here or there that didn't quite sound right :blink: Hope she's alright :omg: 

I see Adele's energetic vibe throughout the performance. Probably why some parts from the start sounded too awkney. She definitely hit the note towards the end. I love her backdrop and everything. Still the same Adele, slaying as usual.

00026 † 10000

Haroon

I think it was a successful night :applause: I'm just so glad that each performance went well overall and no falls happened :rip: Super intrigued to see who hosts next year, I'm rooting for Holly Willoughby and Dermot O'Leary :flutter:

REALLY hoping Gaga performs next year, she hasn't attended or performed since she kicked ass at the 2010 awards :giveup: 

ShockPop
19 minutes ago, Benji said:

I don't see your problem with it. I get it, David Bowie was an eccentric and energetic performer but that doesn't mean someone dedicating a performance to him has to include all of that. It was a sweet tribute and to me, it's more fitting than someone trying and (kind of) failing to emulate him.

Welcome to Britain!

It was not "fitting". You're wrong but it's ok.

Swan Heart

Björk winning her 5th BRIT Award and Tame Impala winning their 1st.. so happy!

They say it's the last song. They don't know us, you see. It's only the last song if we let it be.

PlasticHo

Just watched Adele's performance. My god some of you are SO critical. My best analogy is an instructor giving you a 98% on a paper, because they can't give you a 100%. I thought she sounded fine. I do always "get into the music" though and maybe that's the difference. She PERFORMS with emotion and if that changes how she sings some parts, so be it. She doesn't care about a mass produced/perfectly constructed performance and quite frankly I don't want that. We have tons of emotionless(fake emotional) performances. That note... gosh. 

• Haroon unpinned this topic

Archived