💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Gaga posts pics of Lady Starlight

Mobster

Featured Posts

Bad Bromance

Saw it on Insta, but thanks for sharing with the rest of the forum!  I'm so glad that Gaga considers Lady Starlight her best friend.  Starlight has truly been a mentor for Gaga since her early days on the Lower East Side back in 2006 and 2007.

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

I remember seeing some pictures of Starlight dressed as Bowie on myspace~

she looks SUPER:flutter:

The future's uncertain and the end is always near.

FATCAT

What if Starlight is in the tribute ?

Why would you say this? You know Gaga reads this forum. Don't give her any ideas.

Purr more, hiss less.

Kermit

I want Gaga and Starlight to reunite and do a punk rock song. #JazzPunk

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

"Lady Starlight, she flew out with the rest of the house for our Bowie Tribute."

I think this means Starlight would also perform with Gaga. 

All I ever wanted was đŸ…»đŸ…ŸđŸ†…đŸ…Ž

Bad Bromance

I want Gaga and Starlight to reunite and do a punk rock song. #JazzPunk

That would seriously kick a$$!!!  I hope this comes to fruition some day in the not-so-distant future, tbh!   :applause:

I don't care what you think about unless it is about me.

RAMROD

What if Starlight is in the tribute ?

What if it's Starlight who performed and Gaga just sings from behind the curtain?

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

Kermit

WAIT...

You guys remember Fancy Pants? It sampled David Bowie's "Fame". What if they're performing Fancy Pants as one of the songs?!?! or at least redoing it for a later studio version.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

sad to see many of Gaga's fans having such negative opinion towards Lady Starlight :air:

I've been to The Born This Way Ball, and saw Starlight opening. I liked it a lot. It was weird but interesting to watch. 

I'm glad Starlight is helping Gaga for David Bowie's tribute. They've been friends for so many years, that photo Gaga shared on Instagram has a very nostalgic feeling to it. 

æœˆă«ă‹ă‚ăŁăŠă€ăŠă—ăŠăă‚ˆïŒđŸŒ™

Archived