💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Did Gaga have surgery on her cheekbones?

Xoxo Adriana

Featured Posts

Andy McQueen
8 minutes ago, ScottishGaga said:

I totally agree. I mean i think that cosmetic procedures are a strange subject to discuss because on the one hand i think her 'enhancements' are totally unnecessary and as someone whos followed her for so long, to see her augment her looks when i personally feel she doesnt need to, it makes me sad. However i realise at the same time that its her body, life and decision. Shes an adult who can do what she wants, and we all have our insecurities. I mean we arent the ones that live in her body and live her insecurities. We all have the right to look the way we wish.

BUT..... i still miss her old face lol

Very true! Yes, me too lol. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think it's a result of make up. Her face though "changes" naturally as years go by, she doesn't look as how she was when she was a newbee girl. I am 30 and I see my pictures 8 years ago and I was such a boy!

Whispering

Me too tbh. :( But it's not our business, it's her decision and body so I guess we shouldn't judge if she's happy with it, I wonder though what her family, friends and Taylor are thinking - hope it will fade away again and that she feels confident, I know how much she loves looking different all the time, but she can achieve that with make-up and facetape etc. alone, no need for needles who also could be possible harmful. 

Yet, you keep discussing it...and posting some ridiculous article from celebitchy. Celebitchy...not exactly The New York Times. Lol

What do her family and friends think? They probably all think she is an adult that pays her own way in this world, so she can do whatever she wants to do with her body. 

How are needles harmful? I guess anything is potentially harmful... acne medicine, lasers, hair removal, hair dye, teeth whitening, deodorant....

Andy McQueen

Yet, you keep discussing it...and posting some ridiculous article from celebitchy. Celebitchy...not exactly The New York Times. Lol

What do her family and friends think? They probably all think she is an adult that pays her own way in this world, so she can do whatever she wants to do with her body. 

How are needles harmful? I guess anything is potentially harmful... acne medicine, lasers, hair removal, hair dye, teeth whitening, deodorant....

That's true, you are right. I'm sorry, I was putting too much thought into this. :rip:

Xoxo Adriana

I also miss her bumpy nose tbh - sometimes it's there, sometimes not - probably temporary micro injections too or those stripes etc. :(

gaga-with-tattoos-652x1024.jpg

article-2007300-0CB0966700000578-199_468

Yay i'm not the only one who noticed!! :derpga:

Helxig

I've definitely noticed that she's been having fillers in her nose on and off the past few years! I'm so glad someone else noticed too. They call it a "non-surgical nosejob". She would've have a bit put in the dip at the top of her nose, just under her brow. She's been having her lips and cheeks/cheekbones done different ways for years too. End of last year though she kinda went crazy on them and had her chin and jaw done as well which left her with a totally different face.

I think it's worth noting though that peoples faces change a lot in their 20s naturally as well. In Gaga's case, her double chin came out. Which was inevitable with her genes (if you look at both her parents who have reasonably sized double chins/necks you'll know what I mean). In her teens and early 20s she had a very defined jaw though, probably also in part to her anorexia and eating disorders leaving her with very little body fat.

That's a big part of what's different, and that's all natural.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

• 1 year later...
Ryan Hill

It is absolutely dermal filler, NOT surgery...and I'm 99% sure she had it done at Epione in Beverly Hills by Dr. Ourian.

God Control

Why do people even need to ask this and why do others feel "disappointed" if she did or immediately deny it as if it's a shameful thing to do? what matters is that she likes what she looks, whether it's natural or not.

Perfect ionist
On 2/2/2016 at 6:12 PM, Cry Baby said:

No she just got fillers

i hope :stalkga:

I mean it would hypocritical if Gaga got surgery when she mentioned that plastic surgery is wrong and that people should love how they look

AshIey
33 minutes ago, Perfectionist32 said:

I mean it would hypocritical if Gaga got surgery when she mentioned that plastic surgery is wrong and that people should love how they look

When did she say it was wrong? I don't remember that.

Archived