Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
performance

Gaga to sing national anthem at Superbowl

Caesium

Featured Posts

This is the first performance in a long time that I'm staying up late-ish to watch. I am sooo nervous though, because it's such a big song, there's so many expectations, and lots of people have messed it up in the past. Biting my nails right now but I'm sure she'll be amazing.

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PopBitch

Often the National Anthem is pre-recorded for the Super Bowl and lip-synced because of acoustics and it being broadcast to 13 to 20 million people.  I wonder if it will this time.  Sometimes the artist doesn't.

BuzzcutSeason
12 hours ago, ajhuffman219 said:

Monsters need to stop dictating her life. She can do whatever the fvck she wants. I swear, you tweens are so pathetic constantly criticizing a grown woman's personal decisions. If she wants to enhance her lips, breasts, ass, face, feet, or whatever, she's going to do it. She doesn't need the permission or the blessing of some nobody on a forum. 

Okay well it wasn't that deep. But if you look at her face she looks fine without them. It isn't dictating, it's an opinion. Sorry that it bothers you but its not a blessing its just that sometimes she doesn't look like herself. I don't really expect her to see this idk if you do.

Angel Down
On 7/2/2016 at 9:05 PM, Liza said:

This is the first performance in a long time that I'm staying up late-ish to watch. I am sooo nervous though, because it's such a big song, there's so many expectations, and lots of people have messed it up in the past. Biting my nails right now but I'm sure she'll be amazing.

I guess you were more than satisfied :lolga:

Archived