Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Are these Gays Bisexual ?!

Kanyeee West

Featured Posts

sexuality is a range in which we are moving in, it's not only black or white, gay or str8 there are also the in between colours which means that for some ppl is more clear in what they are being attracted to and for some other ones it is not. the latter doesn't consist a problem though. There are gays that can have sex with girls and if u ask them how it was they say it was NICE but if u ask them how it is to have sex with men they it was WOW! So  imo that difference  (nice/wow) is that makes/labels you  as "gay"

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LeoFameMonster
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

Those are just frivilous ppl who c ant make up their minds ffs

Well I guess that is your opinion, but they would beg to differ.

6 hours ago, LeoFameMonster said:

Well I guess that is your opinion, but they would beg to differ.

It isn't worth trying to argue with gays who like to pretend bisexuality doesn't exist. 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

LeoFameMonster
3 minutes ago, ajhuffman219 said:

It isn't worth trying to argue with gays who like to pretend bisexuality doesn't exist. 

I hear that....

PunkTheFunk
13 hours ago, Shahin said:

How Is It Possible For Full Gay Men To Marry With a Woman By Force and Have Children With Her ,If Their Penis Is Erected Toward a Woman Even By Force Or Stimulation Then They Are Bisexuals , Not GAY ,

Cuz Gay Men Can Never Ever Have Sex With a Woman, So How Those Men Are Married With a woman By Force And Have Kids,  Aren't They Bisexuals ?

Do You Thin Maybe T Gays Can Have Sex With Woman Even It Is By Force But B Boys Can Never Do It ? Any Opninion ?

isngAyjsXczPR_zps2e22be5d.gif

Same with women. Ex. Raven Simone and she has a dauhter. idk you're free to sleep with whoever you want but i don't know how they got themselves to do something like that. i guess everyone is kinda bisexual, they just have to find that right someone

Lady Gaga/ Madonna/Lana /Azealia Banks/ Jazmine Sullivan/ DEEE-LITE/ Moko

Archived