Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Predict the Next Single: Purpose

DiscoHeaven23

Predict the Next Single: Purpose  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which song do you think the record label/Justin will choose as the next single from 'Purpose'?

• Mark My Words
    • I'll Show You
    • Company
    • No Pressure (feat. Big Sean)
    • No Sense (feat. Travis Scott)
    • The Feeling (feat. Halsey)
    • Life Is Worth Living
    • Children
    • Purpose
    • none, they're going to end the era

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

Umm my thread of this was deleted. Maybe there was a glitch? But lets try this again.

Predict the next single that Justin Bieber's record label will choose from Purpose. This isn't what you want, this is what you think the label will choose.

I'm only using songs from the standard version.

BLACKOUTbritney

Hopefully a solo version of The Feeling or a remix featuring a different artist than that messy tumblr hoe 

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

I replied to this topic where the f is my reply? :wtf:

my original thread disappeared, idk what happened ha. I didn't get warned or anything

Ferrer Zorola
15 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

my original thread disappeared, idk what happened ha. I didn't get warned or anything

I think GGD is still having problems cause half of my DM's with @frankgutz disappeared along with my status update 

LIFE IS GOOD

DiscoHeaven23
2 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

I think GGD is still having problems cause half of my DM's with @frankgutz disappeared along with my status update 

gotta be, its been a rough weekend for GGD ha

Ferrer Zorola

btw there's no way purpose era is done if anything it just started, I'm pretty sure Justin Bieber's team is going to milk this album... sadly some great songs have super short music videos so I doubt they're chosen 

but honestly company is a serious bop it's an R&B song almost as good as do what u want 
the only thing I don't like it's that the album version doesn't have the remixed part that the video has or at least I'm not sure 

1D and their team are pretty dumb their album is not even two months old and they already ended the era they should continue it with infinity 

LIFE IS GOOD

Katsuki Bakugo
23 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

Hopefully a solo version of The Feeling or a remix featuring a different artist than that messy tumblr hoe 

Cute that you are completly thinking of the wrong hoe, that title belongs to Lorde. 

Halsey's album is amazing, have you actually listened to it?

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

Katsuki Bakugo
3 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

No, thats just Admin just stealing them for Putin for more evidence to be against gays.

If All You Ever Do Is Look Down On People, You Won't Be Able To Recognize Your Own Weaknesses.

DiscoHeaven23
Just now, Ferrer Zorola said:

btw there's no way purpose era is done if anything it just started, I'm pretty sure Justin Bieber's team is going to milk this album... sadly some great songs have super short music videos so I doubt they're chosen 

but honestly company is a serious bop it's an R&B song almost as good as do what u want 
the only thing I don't like it's that the album version doesn't have the remixed part that the video has or at least I'm not sure 

i'll have to watch the video now to see the difference

Ferrer Zorola
13 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

i'll have to watch the video now to see the difference

it's the length of both version that make me think that though, since I don't own the album yet 
btw do you agree with this last part I added about 1D? 

15 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

1D and their team are pretty dumb their album is not even two months old and they already ended the era they should continue it with infinity 

LIFE IS GOOD

DiscoHeaven23
3 minutes ago, Ferrer Zorola said:

it's the length of both version that make me think that though, since I don't own the album yet 
btw do you agree with this last part I added about 1D? 

hmm, i think the boys are over the group and they just don't care anymore. I think the only one who has interest is the record label, but i think even they seem not 100% into it. 

Ferrer Zorola
21 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

hmm, i think the boys are over the group and they just don't care anymore. I think the only one who has interest is the record label, but i think even they seem not 100% into it. 

I haven't even heard Zayn's pillowtalk I just saw it was being compared to the fame monster's alternate cover lol is it good?  

LIFE IS GOOD

Archived