Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Going back to „Stefani“ for #LG5 ?

lmxoxo

Featured Posts

So Gaga really use her real name much in 2015-16 and in interviews too, for ex. she told Billboard that now she listen to her heart and not others, that only she & piano is enough,that she does what she wants… Elton said that it's different from ARTPOP (so 100% not EDM) and her voice is main in songs…  Bobby told Billboard „We’ll show a new chapter of her as an artist and as a musician in 2016“ Gaga always post pics with piano… so I think the next album will be her personal record ever , it will be some serious themes not only sex,drugs,alcohol..etc(ARTPOP). Will she go back to roots where she started? Will you be here for it? Album called maybe by her real name? She introduce „Stefani“ to world? 

I mean, she started with this type of songs and must go to some other genre to become famous… Now when she is, she have her spot in world will she go back to what she loves the much… piano & her talent.  Only one leak we heard from #LG5 was likely like songs from Stefani 2005-2007…

Commercially i think it will succeed because everyone would love to hear other side of Gaga,something so different from her, from her latest pop album ARTPOP…  would be a timeless record. We - monsters know for „Stefani“ album … but GP mostly dont, it would be something completely new from Gaga, and especially right now when she is under the eye of GP.

What do you think?

The look too, natural Stefani - dark hair& eyebrows.  Look back in 2014 when her hair was natural (artRave,C2C)

lady-gaga-makeup-free1.png

1408856427264_wps_1_Throwing_up_baby_metht_lady_gaga_instagram_jc_150324_1x1_160

Teri Hatcher

stop

By the time you reach the end of this sentence, it'll be too late to realize I just wasted your time with a pointless sig.

artRaver

You came to this conclusion just because she posts photos of her sitting at her piano? Yikes, boo. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

i could see going back to the stefani-ish style

but i cant see changing her stage name completely :crossed:

Edonis

Enough :saladga:

Your reasoning makes zero sense, the grammar in that post is tragic, and finally you've given nothing new to your argument. Sans ARTPOP, every one of Gaga's albums were written typically on piano first. I also cannot emphasize enough that you can have dance, upbeat music, with vocals being center to the song. 

And no, most interviews have credits to her as Lady Gaga, not Stefani. 

Bye. 

• Guest locked this topic

Archived