Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
Joker 2 Out October 4th Banner
music news

ANTI goes platinum in the U.S

Ray of Light

Featured Posts

monketsharona
Just now, Chump said:

Fingers crossed BTW Foundation buys 10 million copies of LG5 to support gays and bullied teens and it outsells Adele's 21 :neyde:

she doesn't need this. She'll sell those millions without being a fraud

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Paper Gangsta
1 minute ago, monketsharona said:

maybe but that's still 1M copies sold. Gaga has been called the shame of music industry during BTW because of that deal. Rihanna is not doing better. But Gaga has always been an easier target. 

Nope, they count only for certification. Nielsen doesn't count them

lol it's not true fans will support them and haters will hate, it's same for every artist, its just that fans tend to overlook hate other artists get

llbcherry
5 minutes ago, monketsharona said:

It's funny to see how much Gaga has been trashed for her Amazon deal for BTW and how Rihanna is praised for her 1m debute sales (thanks to Samsung deal). Just saying. 

Youbkind... start over... 

You kinda answered my question, lol, sorry. And those were then sold online for $ 0.99, right?

5 minutes ago, Paper Gangsta said:

"Rihannna is praised" lol it was just announced, and we all know haters will drag to the pits.

ANd this isn't all about samsung thing. Samsung gave away 1M copies WW. So lot of them aren't from US

How do you know Samsung bought it for WW reselling?

Aura Veil

Seems everything has a price. Gorilla man doesn't believe enough in his artists, so daddy had to buy his projects an award. Rihanna deserves dignity, and this platinum status is meaningless.

Paper Gangsta
Just now, Chump said:

How do you know Samsung bought it for WW reselling?

because it was available for downloads ww. I think it counts only when you download it, cause samsung actually paid to tidal per download. Everyone who downloaded it used a voucher with anti code

Fastest album ever to get Platinum certified? Seethe haters!!!

Aoa6x.gif

I think Samsung got kinda screwed over. I bet they were expecting the album to be much better than what it actually ended up being :toofunny:  so now it comes across as desperate.

Oh, I'm just visiting-

9 minutes ago, stef said:

A goddamn ****ing mess, if Gaga had done this with ARTPOP you can bet the media would be absolutely shredding her right about now.

ANTi was such a mess to get released that they're giving her a break

He/They

Archived