💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Where are BBHMM, 45S and American Oxygen on Anti?

ApplauseftAdele

Featured Posts

Kermit

ANTI act 2

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Probably had something to do with Kanye. :emma: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄

BLACKOUTbritney
16 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Because they didn't live up to her expectations regarding their commercial performance

45S was a number 1 hit in my country and is one of her highest selling songs lmao like make it a bonus track at least 

1 minute ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

45S was a number 1 hit in my country and is one of her highest selling songs lmao like make it a bonus track at least 

It was a lead single after years and years of wait that didn't go #1 = Disappointment (like Applause).

It also didn't have great longevity on radio.

(I really love the song btw but let's be real: a flop is a flop)

monketsharona
22 minutes ago, Creyk said:

It was a lead single after years and years of wait that didn't go #1 = Disappointment (like Applause).

It also didn't have great longevity on radio.

(I really love the song btw but let's be real: a flop is a flop)

Yeah and I don't see Work doing better..; It's already going down on Itunes...

I think ANTi is just not her era..

darkchylde
41 minutes ago, BLACKOUTbritney said:

+ BBHMM was so iconic she didn't even need it to sell good it was amazing album promo i'm so sad they're not on a deluxe edition or something yet :/

Wolf Boy

i dont know why so many people are bothered by this. its not like the songs aren't available, who cares if they're not on the album. fourfiveseconds is a year old and people are still wanting it on the album?

Lord Temptation
2 hours ago, Wolf Boy said:

i dont know why so many people are bothered by this. its not like the songs aren't available, who cares if they're not on the album. fourfiveseconds is a year old and people are still wanting it on the album?

When 45S, AO and BBHMM were released they were promoted as lead singles for the then-yet-to-be-named album. Not just promotional singles, let alone tracks, but album lead singles. Now they are not on the album. This is the first time this has ever happened to any recording artist in history. It shows that too many vested interests have too much to lose if this album does what it's expected to do, which is tank and be forgotten as soon as it's noticed.  

Archived