Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

LG5 might be about Chaos Teory and Butterfly Effect?

pandoramonster

Featured Posts

pandoramonster

Created an account just to share this theory with you guys, it's from a brazillian forum.

Everyone knows that she's talking about butterflies and caterpillars (emojis...)

569519c35275d2b5488b45e6.jpg

12647301_501331143387674_864576421435425

Recently she made a post about "Chaos Angel" again, and supposedly it has something to do with LG5, maybe the album name

Going deeper, look what i found on her instagram haha

The Center Cannot Hold, Elyn R. Saks I love this passage. A provocative memoir that takes me through the depths of young psychosis 
and into a new understanding of my own inner chaos (!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!). An interesting description of torment as… “Disorganization.”

During my my first [psychotic] break the content of my delusions involved questions of human existence that went back to the beginning of time. 
‐ Mark Vonnegut M.D. 

Beginning of time = there was chaos.

Ok, so what it has to do with butterfly effect?

In chaos theory, the butterfly effect is the sensitive dependence on initial conditions in which a small change in one state of a deterministicnonlinear system can result in large differences in a later state. The name, coined by Edward Lorenz for the effect which had been known long before, is derived from the metaphorical example of the details of a hurricane (exact time of formation, exact path taken) being influenced by minor perturbations such as the flapping of the wings of a distant butterfly several weeks earlier.

Bonus:

The butterfly.

CYNhLYOUwAEpX1G.jpg

Supposedly name of the album: Chaos Angel

Is it true? Lets wait to see.

maUpK4S.gif

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lion Heart

tumblr_nazoj5eWUN1tnxkd1o1_500.gif

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Lady-Gaga-GUY-Il

someone once pointed this out, could of been an early hint because she has been working on new material since early 2014 - but it is probably just her love for butterflies :toofunny:

OT: you raise some awesome points, things that i think many of us are forgetting! it'll be very interesting to see where Gaga takes the next album though..

mariomania1234

Great OP! Hopefully when the album arrives everything will come together and be clear.

BABBLYON

excellent theory...its cool to see little monsters go into such depths for things like this :applause:

Kermit
Just now, Music said:

IlluminatiWatcherDotCom-Lady-Gaga-GUY-Il

someone once pointed this out, could of been an early hint because she has been working on new material since early 2014 - but it is probably just her love for butterflies :toofunny:

OT: you raise some awesome points, things that i think many of us are forgetting! it'll be very interesting to see where Gaga takes the next album though..

I think those are bird wings but they look like the shape of a butterfly.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

OMonster

Chaos Angel would be a beautiful title, actually. 

It could be a reference to finding something quite angelic and precious within chaos - perhaps the end product of said chaos? The calm after the storm if you will. The restoration of GaGa's equilibrium. 

In fact, it could almost be a metaphor for GaGa's ARTPOP era - with that representing the chaos, and LG5 representing the angel: the overcoming of the chaos, the product of the enlightenment. 

Again, from this angle, we've got further links to the Butterfly Effect: the idea of small things (ARTPOP) leading to something big, something more groundbreaking (LG5). 

I'm so here for this. 

subtext / fantasy

PunkTheFunk
16 minutes ago, pandoramonster said:

Inb4 she calls her album "Discorganization" :stalkga:

Amatoxina

I LIVE FOR THIS! I can't wait to see how butterflies are related to LG5 :giveup: 

Spoiler

off topic, a friend of mine was way too inspired about that butterfly theory and asked me to do some shots with him :hor:

12513587_10208094451137051_7017635115331

Chaos Angel sounds very Illuminati, possible that Gaga picked it up, I hope she returns to Illuminati throne and will bring some The Fame Monster realness, we just have to wait and see it's not out of reach, it's truly coming this year!

Maybe she's doing a promo to Pokemon GO?

Caterpillar = Caterpie

Butterflies - Butterfree

Angel of Chaos - Arceus

I solved it!:applause:

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Florian
18 minutes ago, Sizzliy said:

lifeisstrange.jpg

Ha impact :air:

After Minecraft, we'll see Gaga plays to Life Is Strange in her next video.

Archived