news

Do What U Want music video still

Borisapillar

Featured Posts

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Bernie Sanders said:

Because she's promoting TIHTY rn and this doesn't fit.

Critics won't consider this as a reason to snub her. Gaga did much things that don't match with her present image and TIHTY, if they did care about her past they wouldn't nominate her for an Oscar, this video is nothing new for Gaga's "craziness"

5 minutes ago, kvnrp said:

But thats the most random tumblr to leak it on, it just has some gay po*rn :toofunny:

so it's definitely a monster.

Kermit

inb4 DWUW's video promotes R.Kelly's accusations in our era of TIHTY. Linda Perry is leaking the DWUW video.

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

yASSsss

Omg,just realized Oscars are just a month away.

Someone call FBI and arrest this leaker :air: 

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Bloody hooker

:udidnt:

This mutual gaze was a “longing to touch” or a "pre-coitus" stare.

Alcina Dimitrescu
Just now, Runway said:

Leak it :air: 

that image was an instagram post by a makeup artist who worked in the video iirc lol

Just now, Bitter said:

so it's definitely a monster.

ikr :smh:

darkchylde
5 minutes ago, Desperado said:

this was:

Yesterday, the Haus of Gaga contacted me asking me to participate on the new Gaga's video. Imagine how happy I was!! Unfortunatelly it was too late for me, the date was in Brooklyn at 19:00 (US) and I received the notification just 8 hours before the event, so it was impossible for me to be there since I live in Madrid.
I wasn't at the location, but a friend was there and he has told me what happened.
The video has different parts which want to show how Gaga gives her body to her fans, the media and the haters. One of the scenes of the video (the one where I was supposed to be) is the part of the "concert" where Gaga sings with R Kelly in a stage dressed with a body full covered of mirrors and walks on the catwalk where there are like 50 monsters acclaiming her.
The guy who was there says that the video will be EPIC.

OK EDIT: This website exists since 2009, they are very reliable (the only spanish source I trust, actually) they wouldn't ruin their very good reputation by posting this if it was fake. The people who own the website have met Gaga several times.

Was this LadyGagaSpain?

Alcina Dimitrescu

DWUW should eventually leak. TMZ managed to get its paws on it, the more people get it, the easier.

14 minutes ago, andy232000 said:

probably face but i dont recall this performance? Y7EShUL.png

No shade but i thought that was Jimmy Fallon dressed as SIA.. :laughga: 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

• Bear locked this topic

Archived