news

Do What U Want music video still

Borisapillar

Featured Posts

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GloZell Green

IDK what it is, but I feel like that doesn't look like gaga...

It does kind of, look at the newspaper scenes and it kind of looks similar. I think it's the lighting

Lady Gaga | Shakira

It does kind of, look at the newspaper scenes and it kind of looks similar. I think it's the lighting

I think it just the harsh lighting on her face making it look different... But honestly where are these stills coming from???

guys...the whole video probably doesn't even exist. It takes a lot of work to edit together a video and we don't even know if they shot all the scenes. If anything there are just random scenes that aren't cut together in a finished way at all. Which is probably why TMZ just had random terry richardson scenes and didn't ever really play a full in-sequence part of the video. It's just unedited takes. 

2 hours ago, SEANGT said:

guys...the whole video probably doesn't even exist. It takes a lot of work to edit together a video and we don't even know if they shot all the scenes. If anything there are just random scenes that aren't cut together in a finished way at all. Which is probably why TMZ just had random terry richardson scenes and didn't ever really play a full in-sequence part of the video. It's just unedited takes. 

No the stuff with terry in it was a behind the scenes look of the BitTorrent promotion they had collaborated with for the DWUW video. It is most likely a lot of the footage we saw from TMZ was the BEHIND THE SCENES stuff, or out takes. 

The package BitTorrent created include like the highest resolution of the video EVER and behind the scenes, making of? Etc. BASICALLY a DVD but already burned and uploaded to a torrent lmao. It could've been a beautiful smart business move. It is. It really was. But the video could make up for anything I feel like. Oh well. 

On topic, I have a feeling it's coming soon. 

I would kill to have the video during the ARTPOP era, now I just don't want this messy video to leak in full RIGHT NOW after all of Gaga's efforts to get GP's "respect" back

Someone lock this up and throw away the key! We don't need anything that could ruin Gaga's fantastic momentum, atm. :ohno:

Helxig
On 04/02/2016 at 2:12 PM, koca said:

IDK what it is, but I feel like that doesn't look like gaga...

It's 100% her, that wig paired with minimal makeup just makes her look weird lol

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

mister max

tbh, I think the "worst" parts were already leaked by TMZ

now if it leaks, the only parts that we havent seen will be her dancing with fans, etc.

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

• 2 years later...
  • Bear locked this topic

Archived