4 minutes ago, Kattys said:

Why is this thread so quiet?

They all think this is FAKE lmao

tumblr_mdy00elR2e1riha6lo1_500.gif

Just now, gagata said:

Bcause i've posted 2 fake DWUW leak b4 LOL

but why

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

omg so Sia sabotaged the DWUW era! look! she stole the wig and everything!!!!

She even stole R.Kelly story with the little girls and used it in the cage video with Shia LaBeouf!!

I'm working late, cause I'm a puta

djBuffoon
1 hour ago, Gagalvaro said:

If DWYW video leaks say bye to the Oscar

Giving me Eddie "supposed-to-win-for-Dreamgirls-but-then-Norbit-happened" Murphy teas.

GloZell Green

Also I don't get it. Why isn't Gaga allowed to make a sexier video? Almost every artist has one out there, I don't get why Gaga can't. I get the whole TIHTY situation but I doubt it would affect if she won the Grammy or not. And I think the worst part of the video has seen the light of day already too.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

1 minute ago, GloZell Green said:

Also I don't get it. Why isn't Gaga allowed to make a sexier video? Almost every artist has one out there, I don't get why Gaga can't. I get the whole TIHTY situation but I doubt it would affect if she won the Grammy or not. And I think the worst part of the video has seen the light of day already too.

She have Alejhandro

RAMROD
1 minute ago, GloZell Green said:

I am guessing a thing to do with these "Gags not basic" idea that many fans have, but Gaga been naked since the beginning of her professional career s.. :gaycat:

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

GloZell Green
Just now, gagata said:

She have Alejhandro

Exactly. She had a group do her. She'll be fine.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

GloZell Green
3 minutes ago, RAMROD said:

I am guessing a thing to do with these "Gags not basic" idea that many fans have, but Gaga been naked since the beginning of her professional career s.. :gaycat:

Mhm, I wouldn't see anything different tbh. And the whole "SHE's PROMOTING RAPE!!1!" is all bull**** if she promoted rape she would be happy that it all happened and stuff. She isn't, that's how the media treats her ironically.

Lady Gaga | Shakira

RAMROD
Just now, GloZell Green said:

Mhm, I wouldn't see anything different tbh. And the whole "SHE's PROMOTING RAPE!!1!" is all bull**** if she promoted rape she would be happy that it all happened and stuff. She isn't, that's how the media treats her ironically.

Ya, this MV might just how she visualised media scrutiny during her hardest time since he broke her hip tbh. Symbolical.

(ïŸ‰â—•ăƒźâ—•)✧*: with birds I share this lonely view (*Ž艞*) ♡♡♡

GloZell Green
Just now, RAMROD said:

Ya, this MV might just how she visualised media scrutiny during her hardest time since he broke her hip tbh. Symbolical.

Basically, it had meaning, it wasn't her just having sex with everything that moved :duck: I would like to see it

Lady Gaga | Shakira

• Bear locked this topic

Archived