Do What U Want music video still

Borisapillar

Featured Posts

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Helxig

It's obviously a still from the official video, because:

1. Security is usually extremely tight on the shooting of music videos and noone would have a camera or phone on them.

2. It's in 16:9 format or whatever you guys were saying earlier. There'd be no point in a fan cropping it to that size to claim that it was a screencap and that they have the footage, because noone has claimed shi*t other than that they were there.

3. She's looking directly into the camera, and if it were any camera than the one used to film the video I'm sure she'd yell cut and have them delete the footage. She hates leaks. She wouldn't look at a fan taking a picture and just let it slide.

Also I'm sure it's legit because

1. We've never seen this look before.

2. Those are obviously fans, and if fans were at some other random, small event, I'm pretty sure we would've heard about it/heard about that mirror catsuit.

Also, has this been posted yet?
12592763_1039166242811820_54100072379641

Also, also, it's all over @maikeeb_kills twitter. And why would he lie? He's a super mega fan whose met her like 200 times. He wouldn't have to claim anything that's not true because he has enough real experiences to boast about for centuries.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

gagzus

this is a BTS image, the original package we were meant to get was; the 1080p music video, a 4K BTS video showing them shooting it (some of those scenes were in the TMZ leak so i'd say i'm 80% sure they had the BTS footage and not the video), we were supposed to also get interviews with gaga & terry explaining the video and song concepts and over 40 HQ stills.

To me these leaks are all from the BitTorrent package and the footage that leaked most likely may have not been in the video itself per say. The only legit scenes that seemed to have leaked are her in her flannel, working out and in the paper dress, and R Kelly with the dancers

4 minutes ago, Morphine Prince said:

I hope this never leaks. 

Yeah. It'd set things back for her big time in the eyes of the media/general public, and that'd be heartbreaking considering what an incredible year she's just come out of. Let's just focus on moving forward/LG5.

Kermit
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

this is a BTS image, the original package we were meant to get was; the 1080p music video, a 4K BTS video showing them shooting it (some of those scenes were in the TMZ leak so i'd say i'm 80% sure they had the BTS footage and not the video), we were supposed to also get interviews with gaga & terry explaining the video and song concepts and over 40 HQ stills.

To me these leaks are all from the BitTorrent package and the footage that leaked most likely may have not been in the video itself per say. The only legit scenes that seemed to have leaked are her in her flannel, working out and in the paper dress, and R Kelly with the dancers

What BitTorrent package?

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

gagzus
1 minute ago, DominicB said:

What BitTorrent package?

do you not remember? the original release of the video was in partnership with BitTorrent so she could give us a whole package of BTS stuff. I think we found out about it shortly after she was on Alan Carr in the UK

Helxig

I hope that only some unedited scenes leak, but somehow they stay contained to just us fans. But as someone earlier said, it'd have disastrous potential if it happened now.

Gaga is garnering critical acclaim for her's and Diane's Oscar nominated anti-rape and sexual abuse song and winning back the GP.

Then a song with the lyrics "do what you want with my body... don't stop, lets party" comes out featuring 2 celebrities who have been heavily accused of raping and sexually abusing...

God. It'd crush all the success she's had the past year. The scandal it could produce is the last thing she needs.

So really I guess it's kinda selfish that we are all over here wanting it to leak... :toofunny: :giveup:

Chris Evans
28 minutes ago, jojuun said:

Which confirms the theory the videos has many different cuts and different versions are being traded by collectors. There is NO WAY this is just a picture of the shoot. It might be a screengrab of a behind the scenes video, but it's def. a screengrab. Why would she look straight into a camera that wasn't part of her crew if phones weren't allowed?

I'm not saying it's a picture- it is a still from the footage- what I'm saying is that there's one video floating around and this scene was never incorporated into the official video in the first place

this picture has been around for a long time my guess is it was leaked during the editing process which never made the final cut or bts but not the actual video

Kermit
Just now, gagzus said:

do you not remember? the original release of the video was in partnership with BitTorrent so she could give us a whole package of BTS stuff. I think we found out about it shortly after she was on Alan Carr in the UK

Queen of torrents :giveup:

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Helxig
4 minutes ago, gagzus said:

:omg: I did not know this was going to be a thing!! How did I miss this??

1. So strange that she was going to essentially support torrenting.

2. Why can't someone just leak the behind the scenes bundle?!

I don't care about the video any more, this is the only footage I want!

gagzus
1 minute ago, helxig said:

:omg: I did not know this was going to be a thing!! How did I miss this??

1. So strange that she was going to essentially support torrenting.

2. Why can't someone just leak the behind the scenes bundle?!

I don't care about the video any more, this is the only footage I want!

1. I think like it says in the article it was about technology and bridging the gap between the audience and artist so we could see it from all angles.

2. Because rumour has it Troy sold the publishing rights to Vice who was going to partner with BitTorrent but they ultimately claimed the rights and refused to publish it, someone on the inside apparently then sold the bundle to a trader for a hefty price and then they started selling it to others. But like i said rumour

Helxig
2 minutes ago, gagzus said:

1. I think like it says in the article it was about technology and bridging the gap between the audience and artist so we could see it from all angles.

2. Because rumour has it Troy sold the publishing rights to Vice who was going to partner with BitTorrent but they ultimately claimed the rights and refused to publish it, someone on the inside apparently then sold the bundle to a trader for a hefty price and then they started selling it to others. But like i said rumour

I guess if an individual bought it for a large sum, they wouldn't want to share it with the world. But here's hoping that if someone else did end up with it, that they decide to leak it even though they paid a lot for it. That would be wonderful :flutter:

All I want now is this behind the scenes footage. Snippets of Gaga talking about the video, watching it being filmed, clips from the BTW era, maybe showing storyboards and such. Man! That'd be awesome!

Dreams are free...

• Bear locked this topic

Archived