๐Ÿ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT ๐Ÿ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Do What U Want music video still

Borisapillar

Featured Posts

FGGrayson

yaaaaas!!!ย  leak that **** already!!

๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐— ๐—ผ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ โ€ข ๐—Ÿ๐—ฎ๐—ฑ๐˜† ๐—š๐—ฎ๐—ด๐—ฎ โ€ข ๐—ฆ๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ต๐—ถ๐—ฒ-๐—˜๐—น๐—น๐—ถ๐˜€ ๐—•๐—ฒ๐˜…๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, thunderzap00 said:

That is a still of the video shoot ...not from the video.ย 

The fully edited video did not contain any of those scenes with her in that get-up or hair style.ย 

tumblr_inline_n808egCRSc1sondcu.gif

She's looking straight into the camera and it's high quality... Plus, it displays exactly what fans have described happened during their cameo scene.

Have you seen the video? Do you have it in your possession? If not, please don't make yourself a GGD insider. No one cares, there's no medal in the end...

1 hour ago, VampireHeart said:

ย 

Can you confirm that Boris on twitter isn't Gaga either?

Admin says it's her and ggd just started to follow that account 3 days ago.ย :emma:

Not sure about that, but in this specific case it's not Gaga. Don't know what he knows

๐™ธ'๐š– ๐šŠ ๐š“๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š“๐šŽ๐š•๐š•๐šข ๐šœ๐š‘๐š˜๐šŽ๐šœ ๐š”๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š˜๐š ๐š๐š’๐š›๐š•.

With all the good hype she's getting, let's just bury this video as the way it should have been planned. Not here for throwback from that messssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

era.

00026 โ€  10000

Battle 4 Ur Life

I hope Gaga releases this damn thing on a future dvd or something that you have to explicitly pay for. damn.

I'm over talking about this video until I see it. I don't want it to leak now because there's no sense for this. maybe in a not so distant future.ย 

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

3 hours ago, Runway said:

Idgi how some of u don't want a new music video. I live for offensiveGa

1GeVhgpafP-PVadvyvxnoq3-8X8GbiCw-b-Wm4XF

you won this siteย :air:

Helxig
28 minutes ago, jojuun said:

But the fact still remains that she shot it. Gaga isn't dumb, she invited FANS to be IN THE VIDEO, so I'm sure she's aware there's a demand for thatย video + itย was announced. If she later (maybe during editing) found it was inappropriate to simulate sex in the video for a sexual songย with an alleged rapist, she could've taken the solo version of the song for the video and cut his scenes out of it. Or cut around it, something... And then simply release a joint statement that said "due to scheduling conflicts, rapper R. Kelly wasn't able to make it on set but both artists remain supportive of each other and the R. Kelly version is still available on the ARTPOP album, out now on iTunes." #BUYARTPOPONITUNES

I mean, that would've been satisfying for everyone:ย R. Kelly would've hadย his pop feature that performed well even before it's singleย release and video release, resurrecting his mainstream career.ย Gaga would've gotten the little bit of flack she took for making a song with the man who's an alleged lover ofย underaged girlsย with a pee fetish, and then climb the charts with the little controversy. And then boom, the now perfectly cleanย song with the solo version as the soundtrack to it'sย video is release.ย With that scene of the newspaperย headlines background, theย Terry footage of the BTWBย and the hip drama, this video could've easily been made without using the R. Kelly hospital scene. She could've even flipped the meaning of the song and really make it about "my bones hurt from all the shows" with the wheelchair footage.

And if theย Terryย allegations were the reason, that'd be sad... Cause almost no one cares, except like 7 people on here and Tumblr. Unlike R. Kelly (the pissย footage is out there and so isย the marriage license to a fifteen year old), we've never actually SEEN Terry sexually intimidateย models. Besides, he's an easy target, he built his career on taking racy pictures. Itย could be true, but it's been few womenย who've come forward, plus they all had regrets about posing naked for him in the first place. I think that's the issue. Agencies book these young girls for sexually explicit shots with an explicit photographer and then everyone is confused if the girls feels intimidated because she's been told to strip naked and put her vinger on her labia for the shot by Terry and his all male team... But that's his style and all these girls/women should be very well aware of what he does and maybe bring a few (non-judgemental)ย girlfriends they feel comfortable around to ease themย intoย the nakedness, so it feels less of a scary environment.ย 

Terry once photographedย himself having sex with (multiple)ย people, I doubt he'd really text a girl saying "hey, I could book you for a Vogue shoot if you let me f*ck you" like the girl claimed he did.ย He probably has 300 girls in his inbox who'd actually dream of having sex with him, have him photograph itย and then get published in a Terry Richardson coffee-table book. He's one of the most important photographers of our time, who's work is very sexual and very explicit, he's such an easy target. There's no way a woman smart enough to take screenshots of Terry Richardson allegedly texting her "If you let me **** you, you get Vogue" is NOT goingย to the police and file a report. Cause that's sexual intimidation. That's sick, she could've ended his career if the text really came of his phone. But this girl instead, posted it on her social media, then sold her story to 3 tabloids and no proof was ever released that it really came off his phone. Tell me where the reliability is? Unlike someone likeย Bill Cosby, there is no way all of those women would lie. There's just too many and he's admitted to drugging people in the past. But with Terry, it's always been young models who weren't comfortable being naked in front of a camera in the first place.

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes I agree with every point here. I especially think she should have re-cut the video with the solo version of the song and done something with it. It really has potential. The solo version of the song is so much better anyway. R Kelly's verse twists the whole song to sound less meaningful and more trashy.

I'll be myself until they fลซcking close the coffin.

Chris Evans

these scenes were cut out from the finished version of the videoย 

the table she's on falls down in one of the scenes they didn't have enough footage to even make it look like a legit music video it's just a mess but I still want it

Boris is Gaga and I'm sure she follows the topic rn with a glass of wine.

its more than obvious she visits here often, plus who else could have the still. So leakย it in full girl because I need to go to sleep. Please respect my day/night routine.

ย 

Thank you.

Chris Evans
24 minutes ago, jojuun said:

tumblr_inline_n808egCRSc1sondcu.gif

She's looking straight into the camera and it's high quality... Plus, it displays exactly what fans have described happened during their cameo scene.

Have you seen the video? Do you have it in your possession? If not, please don't make yourself a GGD insider. No one cares, there's no medal in the end...

fans were there shooting this scene for four hours without phones and their team got back to some of them confirming those scenes were cut from the music video

makes sense since all the scenes we do have of the finished video never showed this- he/she's right this is most likely a still of some deleted footage

73e518890908f5214f73186d28dd44b7.jpg

1 minute ago, Chris Evans said:

fans were there shooting this scene for four hours without phones and their team got back to some of them confirming those scenes were cut from the music video

makes sense since all the scenes we do have of the finished video never showed this- he/she's right this is most likely a still of some deleted footage

73e518890908f5214f73186d28dd44b7.jpg

Which confirms the theory the videos has many different cuts and different versions are being traded by collectors. There is NO WAY this is just a picture of the shoot. It might be a screengrab of a behind the scenes video, but it's def. a screengrab. Why would she look straight into a camera that wasn't part of her crew if phones weren't allowed?

Kermit

Okay, i'm not following exactly what's going on here. Is it LG5 time or is it a dead body in the sea that had no bricks tied to its chest causing itsย resurfaceย to the top?

giphy.gif

ย 

โ€œFor me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.โ€ โ€• Jean Dubuffet

• Bear locked this topic

Archived