💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Do What U Want music video still

Borisapillar

Featured Posts

GagasLilAngel
8 minutes ago, MrBlue said:

If Gaga haven't released the music video it's for a reason... So I don't think it would be good for it to leak. Firstly because that would not be Gaga's will. Secondly because Gaga decided to not release it back then. Thirdly because it will hurt her new GA and the TIHTY

Yea Gaga is SMART.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Schwerk
7 minutes ago, Zaza said:

Didnt TMZ say they got their hands on the full video tho? :rip: 

If they did, I don't believe them. Why wouldn't they leak more or the whole thing? To me it seems like parts of the video were edited, some weren't yet. It's a gut feeling I guess from being an editor myself I dunno, it's just what I believe.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

2 minutes ago, Marjol said:

If they did, I don't believe them. Why wouldn't they leak more or the whole thing? To me it seems like parts of the video were edited, some weren't yet. It's a gut feeling I guess from being an editor myself I dunno, it's just what I believe.

I think at that time with Troy leaving and everything Gaga just said F it... Bobby took over and it was too racy and delayed.. She was depressed so she didnt care tbh. I just want to see the raw scenes of her,like in the wheelchair ,hanging out ,etc.  Since we never got the BTW Documentary. 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Schwerk
3 minutes ago, Zaza said:

I think at that time with Troy leaving and everything Gaga just said F it... Bobby took over and it was too racy and delayed.. She was depressed so she didnt care tbh. I just want to see the raw scenes of her,like in the wheelchair ,hanging out ,etc. 

I would love to see the Terry footage as well, but in the documentary form that was planned but hasn't seen the light of day. Someday I'm sure.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

Kim Kardashian

what is even happening

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

Nothing will leak  ??I bet we're all getting trolled. 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

Kim Kardashian

do we even know who uploaded this image first? stalk ha.

Shop SKIMS & SKKN BY KIM online! The Kardashians streaming now on Hulu and Disney+!

GagasLilAngel
4 minutes ago, Zaza said:

Nothing will leak  ??I bet we're all getting trolled. 

yup!! Most likely we are!:ohno:

gagzus
22 minutes ago, Marjol said:

the clips they posted weren't from the video per say they were from a downscaled version of the 4K BTS video that we were supposed to get in the BitTorrent package 

12 minutes ago, MrBlue said:

If Gaga haven't released the music video it's for a reason... So I don't think it would be good for it to leak. Firstly because that would not be Gaga's will. Secondly because Gaga decided to not release it back then. Thirdly because it will hurt her new GA and the TIHTY

But the fact still remains that she shot it. Gaga isn't dumb, she invited FANS to be IN THE VIDEO, so I'm sure she's aware there's a demand for that video + it was announced. If she later (maybe during editing) found it was inappropriate to simulate sex in the video for a sexual song with an alleged rapist, she could've taken the solo version of the song for the video and cut his scenes out of it. Or cut around it, something... And then simply release a joint statement that said "due to scheduling conflicts, rapper R. Kelly wasn't able to make it on set but both artists remain supportive of each other and the R. Kelly version is still available on the ARTPOP album, out now on iTunes." #BUYARTPOPONITUNES

I mean, that would've been satisfying for everyone: R. Kelly would've had his pop feature that performed well even before it's single release and video release, resurrecting his mainstream career. Gaga would've gotten the little bit of flack she took for making a song with the man who's an alleged lover of underaged girls with a pee fetish, and then climb the charts with the little controversy. And then boom, the now perfectly clean song with the solo version as the soundtrack to it's video is release. With that scene of the newspaper headlines background, the Terry footage of the BTWB and the hip drama, this video could've easily been made without using the R. Kelly hospital scene. She could've even flipped the meaning of the song and really make it about "my bones hurt from all the shows" with the wheelchair footage.

And if the Terry allegations were the reason, that'd be sad... Cause almost no one cares, except like 7 people on here and Tumblr. Unlike R. Kelly (the piss footage is out there and so is the marriage license to a fifteen year old), we've never actually SEEN Terry sexually intimidate models. Besides, he's an easy target, he built his career on taking racy pictures. It could be true, but it's been few women who've come forward, plus they all had regrets about posing naked for him in the first place. I think that's the issue. Agencies book these young girls for sexually explicit shots with an explicit photographer and then everyone is confused if the girls feels intimidated because she's been told to strip naked and put her vinger on her labia for the shot by Terry and his all male team... But that's his style and all these girls/women should be very well aware of what he does and maybe bring a few (non-judgemental) girlfriends they feel comfortable around to ease them into the nakedness, so it feels less of a scary environment. 

Terry once photographed himself having sex with (multiple) people, I doubt he'd really text a girl saying "hey, I could book you for a Vogue shoot if you let me f*ck you" like the girl claimed he did. He probably has 300 girls in his inbox who'd actually dream of having sex with him, have him photograph it and then get published in a Terry Richardson coffee-table book. He's one of the most important photographers of our time, who's work is very sexual and very explicit, he's such an easy target. There's no way a woman smart enough to take screenshots of Terry Richardson allegedly texting her "If you let me **** you, you get Vogue" is NOT going to the police and file a report. Cause that's sexual intimidation. That's sick, she could've ended his career if the text really came of his phone. But this girl instead, posted it on her social media, then sold her story to 3 tabloids and no proof was ever released that it really came off his phone. Tell me where the reliability is? Unlike someone like Bill Cosby, there is no way all of those women would lie. There's just too many and he's admitted to drugging people in the past. But with Terry, it's always been young models who weren't comfortable being naked in front of a camera in the first place.

Pierre
28 minutes ago, ****Eliza said:

Thank you for the gay **** Boris :giveup:

Mess :lmao:

❝Is not blue, not turquoise, not lapis. It's actually cerulean❞.

thunderzap00

That is a still of the video shoot ...not from the video. 

The fully edited video did not contain any of those scenes with her in that get-up or hair style. 

Lion Heart

Welcome to all newbies! Join the fun. 

▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

• Bear locked this topic

Archived