💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Do What U Want music video still

Borisapillar

Featured Posts

7 minutes ago, Quasi said:

I'm genuinely curious as to how you guys know whether a user is Gaga or not. Is it something with the IP address or something completely different?

IP's plus other things.

"BorisIsHere" was Gaga however.

𝙸'𝚖 𝚊 𝚓𝚘𝚛𝚝𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚓𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚜𝚑𝚘𝚎𝚜 𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝚘𝚏 𝚐𝚒𝚛𝚕.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
OMonster

Perhaps not the best time for this to re-surface, but I make no apology - from this picture, and other snippets too, DWYW looks like an epic, classic GaGa video. I would love to see it. 

I don't however wish it to be leaked (unless instructed). GaGa's finally back in control of her career, and I think she deserves for it to stay that way. 2016 is GaGa's year, and I want nothing to distract from her LG5 vision. 

subtext / fantasy

19 minutes ago, Zilla said:

First off, this "Boris" in question isn't Gaga. This user also isn't Gaga.

Second, why would she release that video which would damage her image considering she's in a good place right now?

people must be bored and looking for attention. Pay it no mind 

Can you confirm that Boris on twitter isn't Gaga either?

Admin says it's her and ggd just started to follow that account 3 days ago. :emma:

FreePalestine

2 minutes ago, VampireHeart said:

Can you confirm that Boris on twitter isn't Gaga either?

Admin says it's her and ggd just started to follow that account 3 days ago. :emma:

What Boris on Twitter? :omg:

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

Haroon

Looks very believable, especially given the details we heard about the video over 2 years ago :omg: DWUW is like the lingering ghost that always pops back up as soon as we think it's left :toofunny: 

This thread... :rip:

But well, let's face it. In what world did Gaga think it was okay to release a song with R. Kelly that said "do what you want with my body." It's not like the rumours weren't around back then... Let alone let him (seemingly) finger you underneath a sheet in the video...

It's made. It's out there somewhere. It happened. It's f*cked up that happened, wether it leaks or not.  We'll deal. End of story.

Alcina Dimitrescu
2 minutes ago, jojuun said:

This thread... :rip:

But well, let's face it. In what world did Gaga think it was okay to release a song with R. Kelly that said "do what you want with my body." It's not like the rumours weren't around back then... Let alone let him (seemingly) finger you underneath a sheet in the video...

It's made. It's out there somewhere. It happened. It's f*cked up that happened, wether it leaks or not.  We'll deal. End of story.

ikr. Leaking it wont make her less or more hypocritic. Hope it comes out soon.

If Gaga haven't released the music video it's for a reason... So I don't think it would be good for it to leak. Firstly because that would not be Gaga's will. Secondly because Gaga decided to not release it back then. Thirdly because it will hurt her new GA and the TIHTY

Schwerk
1 hour ago, kvnrp said:

It's still not really official tho :neyde:

Also that picture just looked way too good to be made with a phone, and I don't think they were allowed to carry a big camera with them on set.

Also it's in 16:9. Pretty sure its a still from the video

Exactly. This is definitely a still.

I still believe the video was never fully edited so only parts can leak, not the full video, unless someone makes an edit of their own.

And Maikeeb seems to by hyping. Kinda wish this fanbase would stop pretending to be insiders, its attention seeking and annoying I feel.

According to Gaga I'm a ****ing rad bitch

1 minute ago, Marjol said:

Exactly. This is definitely a still.

I still believe the video was never fully edited so only parts can leak, not the full video, unless someone makes an edit of their own.

And Maikeeb seems to by hyping. Kinda wish this fanbase would stop pretending to be insiders, its attention seeking and annoying I feel.

Didnt TMZ say they got their hands on the full video tho? :rip: 

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

• Bear locked this topic

Archived