πŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT πŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Do What U Want music video still

Borisapillar

Featured Posts

Imagine Gaga be like "lemme leak DWUW vid for my monsters, a little present won't hurt no one" and seeing your responces being like "**** they're never happy". lol

Β 

That said, I want that vid to leak and be served on a gold plated dish, after the Oscars night. Thank you.

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply
adamsenigma
5 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

Possibly, but he did go clubbing with Gaga last month. It's possible he's telling the truth. I don't like him either way haha

That video is from Alexander Wang afterparty at the NYFW.

gagzus

i want it to leak just to see her looking hot in that gym exercise scene :hor:Β 

Also, to all the people talking about rape the song has nothing to do with rape and from the sounds of it neither does the video y'all have allowed the haters to dilute your brains

FATCAT
3 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

That video is from Alexander Wang afterparty at the NYFW.

Ah, then he has no credibility. Slaughter him, monsters.

Purr more, hiss less.

First off, this "Boris" in question isn't Gaga. This user also isn't Gaga.

Second, why would she release that video which would damage her image considering she's in a good place right now?

people must be bored and looking for attention. Pay it no mindΒ 

𝙸'πš– 𝚊 πš“πš˜πš›πšπšœ πšŠπš—πš πš“πšŽπš•πš•πš’ πšœπš‘πš˜πšŽπšœ πš”πš’πš—πš 𝚘𝚏 πšπš’πš›πš•.

adamsenigma
1 minute ago, gagzus said:

i want it to leak just to see her looking hot in that gym exercise scene :hor:Β 

Also, to all the people talking about rape the song has nothing to do with rape and from the sounds of it neither does the video y'all have allowed the haters to dilute your brains

Do I have to remember you the whole Terry and R. Kelly mess both included in a song that says "Do what u want with my body?" while simulating sex and getting raped by nurses and ha doctor while she's sedated?Β :air:

Chromatislaps
1 hour ago, StarryNight said:

tumblr_o1ooalgv7a1qkpno6o1_1280.jpg

what is this?Β :neyde:

It's real, I remember a description of people who were casted to be a crowd in the DWUW music video.Β 

Nirvana

Nooo, I don't want it to be leaked :( At least not at the moment, I see and understand that the song and video have nothing to do with rape, but the GP might not get that...

4 minutes ago, Zilla said:

First off, this "Boris" in question isn't Gaga. This user also isn't Gaga.

Second, why would she release that video which would damage her image considering she's in a good place right now?

people must be bored and looking for attention. Pay it no mindΒ 

I'm genuinely curious as to how you guys know whether a user is Gaga or not. Is it something with the IP address or something completely different?

I don't understand pineapples, so I don't eat bananas.

I still lie awake at night thinking about this videoΒ :giveup:Β It's such an important song toΒ me with such an important message and I love when her videos are deep and provocative I'm sure it's amazing

gagzus
4 minutes ago, adammonroe said:

Do I have to remember you the whole Terry and R. Kelly mess both included in a song that says "Do what u want with my body?" while simulating sex and getting raped by nurses and ha doctor while she's sedated?Β :air:

And do I have to remind you people are still willing to work with a soon-to-be convicted rapist Dr Luke on music (Katy as well most likely on her album) and Michael Jackson was seen as a pedophile yet still has a legacy and moved on. Who cares, I sure don't.Β 

music & videos that are good > the opinions of critics, haters, even other fans in my eyesΒ 

Β 74ebCHs.gif Zilla killing our hopes, yet a voice of reason. hmmm. Didnt Admin say Boris was Gaga?

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

SpaceAce
5 minutes ago, gagzus said:

And do I have to remind you people are still willing to work with a soon-to-be convicted rapist Dr Luke on music (Katy as well most likely on her album) and Michael Jackson was seen as a pedophile yet still has a legacy and moved on. Who cares, I sure don't.Β 

music & videos that are good > the opinions of critics, haters, even other fans in my eyesΒ 

Β 

Do you really not see the damage this song and video will do at a time where she's campaigning for an Oscar for her anti-sexual assault song? She would be the biggest hypocrite in the eyes of everyone, not just "critics".

From the few clips we've seen, the video is really bad and kind of disgusting - we really don't have to see this crap. Did MJ or Dr. Luke ever make a music video where they simulated rape? I don't ****ing think so.

• Bear locked this topic

Archived