news

Do What U Want music video still

Borisapillar

Featured Posts

• Replies 497
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd rather have ARTPOP Act II, tbh :neyde: 

'All our dreams can come true IF we have the courage to pursue them'-Walt Disney

KURUSHITOVSKA
2 minutes ago, Lance said:

:neyde:

He needed to say he was there to get that attention again :saladga:

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

Mobster
15 minutes ago, GloZell Green said:

Idk but damn I'm not gonna lie I've always wanted to see this video no matter how nasty it is.

Cause you're straight :neyde:

tumblr_n7fm44RrMj1qc2jhfo1_500.gif

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

1 minute ago, AmenTheNight said:

OMG Shelve it, destroy it, burn it, the last thing we need is this horror to leak, that would destroy two years of hard work on her image. Stop being delusional monsters and understand that this will just make everything she's been building since C2C collapse :ohno:

Inb4 Gaga was building better image just to collapse it herself with DWUW mv leaking and then she releases LG5 which is a dirty and rebel record including DWUW re-release collab w/ Rihanna. 

❗ IG: thebumblebee__ ❗

I just wanted to see the footage Terry filmed while they were on TBTWB and etc. it'd be kinda cool,the raw footage of her not being on stage. :stalkga:

spread love and peace with every intention. Cherish everything u have. Be Yourself

elijahfan

It's ****ing legit. I've always been dying to see images from this - I once met a fan who took part in it and he described the scene to me.

Mobster
3 minutes ago, Lance said:

Ok, maikeeb, we get it, you're famous :neyde:

But I'm only a man and I do what I can.

KURUSHITOVSKA
4 minutes ago, Zaza said:

I just wanted to see the footage Terry filmed while they were on TBTWB and etc. it'd be kinda cool,the raw footage of her not being on stage. :stalkga:

And the footage when she was in the wheelchair, it was hard but nice to see.

¿Qué currículum tiene ésta taråntula?

hijadeputa
8 minutes ago, AmenTheNight said:

OMG Shelve it, destroy it, burn it, the last thing we need is this horror to leak, that would destroy two years of hard work on her image. Stop being delusional monsters and understand that this will just make everything she's been building since C2C collapse :ohno:

I understand your point. But at the same time, are you expecting Gaga too be classy like she was in the C2C era during LG5? I mean, Gaga is known for being a bit controversial 

• Bear locked this topic

Archived