Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Where the Bleep is Bruno Mars' 3rd Album?

DiscoHeaven23

Featured Posts

DiscoHeaven23

It has been 3 years and 1 month since Bruno Mars has released an album. This guy has been the top male artist of the 2010's and yet he's been gone for some time. So please people, tell me what is going on with Bruno's 3rd album.

giphy.gif

Spoiler

This post is created with the intent that we will hear something about it very soon. I'm magic. 

HighwayGuy

I hope he doesn't release it at the same time as LG5, because Bruno Mars is definitely going to slay :ohno:

But sis....isn't he performing at the Superbowl next month? That means he is coming back to the public eye, surely new music will follow.

artRaver

He's waiting for Breakbot to release his album, so he can steal his sound... again. 

✿ cherry blossom girl ✿

DiscoHeaven23
1 hour ago, Creyk said:

But sis....isn't he performing at the Superbowl next month? That means he is coming back to the public eye, surely new music will follow.

let us pray 

1 hour ago, Creyk said:

Isn't Coldplay performing at the Superbowl tho? :duck:

underneath the pine

Rat Boy
10 minutes ago, DiscoHeaven23 said:

oh god, sounds like its gonna be a while 

I think it will be sometime this year. He knows that his fans are desperate for new music. I think he's just being vague and trying to keep the hype train going (hopefully :rip: )

He did stuff for 25 so he was probably busy with that.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

AlexanderLevi2

Never cared for him that much. Hope he does well though!

Currently listening to Joanne

Archived