💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

ANTi: What type of album were you guys expecting?

Klou

Featured Posts

6 minutes ago, bayonse said:

its an ok album.

however people expected timeless songs that she can sing in 20 years from now

The album comes across that way too me. I don't imagine these songs sounding dated years from now.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
MasterOfPuppets
Just now, Paper Gangsta said:

lol it's the most personal and meaningful rih record so far.

I'm glad you like it but like I said I just can't get into it, but then again I never liked her music besides a few singles so I'm probably biased :laughga:

yASSsss

I was hoping for some urban songs,and some songs like Red Lipstick and BBHMM

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

TimisaMonster

I was expecting a mess album (which it was) but being she scrapped the "original" concept and had to do a more GP friendly album I figured she was going back to upbeat pop songs but it was only the same garbage! 

Its a weird album and I still don't get the artsy and deep concept they've been promoting through Samsung

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

15 minutes ago, Lance said:

I was expecting trash and maybe 4 good songs, like every Rih album

but this time only got trash except for that one Florence song

W2VzvQN.gif

:rip:

You don't deserve a point of view if the only thing you see is you.

34 minutes ago, Mobster said:

I was expecting trap music. BBHMM and this snippet

I hope she makes a song out of this one day

I heard this last week or something & it's sooo goooood!! I expected an album like this. The songs on the album are to calm for me, I want something you can dance and get motivated by. Goodnight Gotham is the best song on the album, but sadly it's only 1 minute..

Although I like that she didn't follow the stream (because it's so experimental). For me it feels like she did something she likes and that's important. The album is okay, not something I'm going to listen on when it comes on Spotify, but I'm happy for the people who liked the album! :happy:

You define beauty for yourself, society doesn't define your beauty.

Anderson123

Well, I was expecting what we got, but also more Hip Hop songs, another Phresh Out The Runway type of song, Pour It Up but more trap. I mean, I like the album, but I've only listened to it twice and it seems like all the songs sound the same right now.

I'm honestly glad it doesn't have any "pop" songs or a forced sound like Right Now or "a la" Loud/Good Girl Gone Bad. Bitch Better Have My Money really sounds like it's part of it so I added it on my iTunes library. Still, I'm a little confused about it but I like it.

JesseBabe

I guess I was kind of expecting a mix between 45S and BBHMM, which I feel like is what we got anyway so I'm not complaining too much, but those songs aren't even on the album so... :toofunny: I honestly didn't really have that high of expectations because of all the behind the scenes messes going on and the album continuing to be pushed back from releasing. In a perfect world I would have liked for her to put out an album with urban/trap music on it, like what she's been doing for years, but hopefully she will with her next album.

Like her new album was okay and all, but gimme some "Pour it Up", "BBHMM", "Phesh Out The Runway", "Raining Men" Rihanna. 

I wasn't expecting anything different from what we got sonically speaking I was just expecting the songs to be a little more finished and not a bunch of 2 minute songs. Also a little more cohesion in the tracklist.

8 minutes ago, Bio said:

I wasn't expecting anything different from what we got sonically speaking I was just expecting the songs to be a little more finished and not a bunch of 2 minute songs. Also a little more cohesion in the tracklist.

^^^^

The songs are too short or too long. :/

You define beauty for yourself, society doesn't define your beauty.

Brian Ryan

Something... rawr and new like something she has never done before...she has given more than what I expected. Each of her albums are different from the latter. That's what I love about her always growing. If I wanted her old ****, I would buy her old albums again. I cannot stop playing WORK! 5 Stars across the board. I expected it to be dark. I love dark music from her.  :flutter: ANTI (including BBHMM, FourFiveSeconds, and American Oxygen) > RATED R > UNAPOLOGETIC > TALK THAT TALK >  >>> LOUD >>>>> Good Girl Gone Bad > A Girl Like Me > Music of The Sun. 

Archived