• 1 m - 1.5 m
    • 1.5 m - 2 m
    • 2 m - 3 m
    • 3 m - 4 m
    • 5 m - 6 m
    • 6 m + (Specify)

Featured Posts

GloZell Green

So now that ANTI has leaked online thanks to TIDAL, most of you have heard the album. If not, don't worry, it's probably going to be out this Friday. Anywho, how well do you think the album will sell on it's first week? Overall worldwide? Discuss my hunties.

Personally I think the leak has hurt it's chances of selling well. Fans were disappointed with Work, and in reality, I only really love Kiss It Better, Never Ending, and maybe Higher. The Navy is split and some are sticking with Rihanna, while others left a long time ago. I think this could be her worse selling album tbh, but who knows. She always pulls surprises. Vote on the poll above for WW total sales :gaycat: 

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Probably 500k WW, 150-200 U.S, although I hope she does better and suprises me though. Despite her messy-ness, Rihanna is still Rihanna and people are still going to buy her album period.

I honestly have no idea. I'm tempted to say it will be 200k+ because it's Rihanna but after everything I have no idea... Depends a lot on promo in the coming week.

Dangerous Man

Unapologetic sold 238,000 copies in its first week in the US. Her best-selling debut week of her career, there's a huge possibility that ANTi will sell less than that especially with the sales climate we currently have. The album also failed to score hits and there's no pop on it. But whatever, i love the album and idc if it flops.

"A little less conversation and a little more touch my body."

eifulien

It'd be strange if it is less than 200k. RiRi has got the attention of the public with her ALBUM for the first time, I think. More than 500k is not real as well. And even if it is the flop of her career so far, I don't see why would someone be bothered? It's a very good album. :flutter:

This album deserves so much, but she's not an album seller. I wouldn't be surprised it sold low.

I don't care I'm still buying it when it comes out. It's amazing. :giveup: 

Finally feeling free for the night, I got no worries. Finally got a claim on my life, baby, c'est la vie. ☄️

chromaticka
Just now, Clean said:

10k:neyde:

lmao i aint even gonna try to argue against that :rip:

I Met Lady Gaga On February 7th, 2016; Attended Superbowl 51 and Coachella 2017.

Serendipity
2 minutes ago, notsoratedr said:

lmao i aint even gonna try to argue against that :rip:

true dat:lolga:

See talent here-->http://bit.ly/2eqeUxK

Iwontell

I'm an optimist, so I'll say 2 to 3 m, considering how her previous albums sold and that Anti is not the disaster everyone was expecting it to be...being more realistic, I'd say it falls between the 1.5 and 2m mark in the end...

ATTENTION: (bad) jokes and sarcasm are still a thing, so don't take everything I say literally. Thank you.

Archived