Die With A Smile Music Video Banner
new music

Rihanna - 'ANTI'

andy232000

Featured Posts

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I was so happy to download but forgot my student accomodation wifi sucks so the estimated download time is 6 hours XD FML

Anyway not a smart move imho, all the hype is kinda killed. Feels like a case of Miley's album which is not a good feel.

PaperIz

Good because rihanna has betrayed my trust and I wasn't going to buy the album because I'm pressed lol

PaperIz
1 minute ago, mic said:

I was so happy to download but forgot my student accomodation wifi sucks so the estimated download time is 6 hours XD FML

Anyway not a smart move imho, all the hype is kinda killed. Feels like a case of Miley's album which is not a good feel.

At least Miley didn't hype her album for over a year and then just give up :rip: 

Riot Poof

Well this was a surprising move.

What a chaRIHtable queen. :flutter:

RIP chart success, tho.

I'm not a woman. I'm not a man. I am something that you'll never understand.

The album was going GREAT, then f*cking "Woo" started and the album quality dropped til the end.  Though "Love on the brain" is OK.

Spyro the Dragon

The beauty of the digital era is that you can rearrange tracklists the way you want. To me the album should be like this:

01. Consideration

02. FourFiveSeconds

03. Kiss It Better

04. Work

05. Desperado

06. Bitch Better Have My Money

07. Higher

08. Needed Me

09. James Joint

10. Love On The Brain

11. Yeah, I Said It

12. Same Ol' Mistakes

13. Never Ending

14. American Oxygen

I just think that adding FourFiveSeconds and American Oxygen contributes to making the original four last songs on the original tracklist fit better with the rest. I also changed around the order so we don't have a two part album where all the ballads are squished together in the end. Adding Bitch Better Have My Money to me was essential 'cause I love that song and I think it fits in the album. I like Close To You but I don't think you need it in this tracklist. Maybe as a bonus track? And I deleted Woo forever thank God.

MonsterJay
1 minute ago, Mark said:

OMFG. I'm kinda pressed rn... How will the era turn out in terms of sales and success!?!!?

Her tour is gunna have surpises xD
I feel it

Archived