new music

Rihanna - 'ANTI'

andy232000

Featured Posts

• Replies 930
  • Created
  • Last Reply
DAVID VOGUER

Ok... I was really mad when I heard it, I even forced myself to listen to it for a few times to get it into my head but no use...

It's honestly the worst album to date... And if someone say it's good, they are full of sh*t (this is not even an opinion or 'we all have a different tastes' thing, it's simply awful)

I'm done with this Weeknd, Bieber, Drake,... 'music' genre... it's cheap, musicless, lyricless, tasteless easy to produce and they all have the same boring beats... The whole world got brainwashed and everyone's like "Dude, this is the music I listen while having sex, I'm a gangster fu**er" - no you are not, and stop promoting this genre, 'cause obviously it doesn't work anymore...

qZVsXDB.gif

F***ing Miley made a better last album with experimental music, beats and lyrics recordings...

...and YES,I'm MAD!

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Mr Judas
11 minutes ago, TheLucifer said:

Ok... I was really mad when I heard it, I even forced myself to listen to it for a few times to get it into my head but no use...

It's honestly the worst album to date... And if someone say it's good, they are full of sh*t (this is not even an opinion or 'we all have a different tastes' thing, it's simply awful)

qZVsXDB.gif

Maybe you should just be entitled to your opinion and not say shiz about people who actually like the album.

Stop shoving your shiz down everyone's throat.

qZVsXDB.gif

Thanks.

Sylvanas
12 minutes ago, TheLucifer said:

I'm done with this Weeknd, Bieber, Drake,... 'music' genre... it's cheap, musicless, lyricless, tasteless easy to produce and they all have the same boring beats... The whole world got brainwashed and everyone's like "Dude, this is the music I listen while having sex, I'm a gangster fu**er" - no you are not, and stop promoting this genre, 'cause obviously it doesn't work anymore...

qZVsXDB.gif

F***ing Miley made a better last album with experimental music, beats and lyrics recordings...

...and YES,I'm MAD!

:awkney:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

DAVID VOGUER
2 minutes ago, vrajesh said:

Maybe you should just be entitled to your opinion and not say shiz about people who actually like the album.

Stop shoving your shiz down everyone's throat.

qZVsXDB.gif

Thanks.

I'm not the person, shoving my SHIZ down everyone's throat, here... They all did it, before I wrote this...with their music...

They can't scare me, if I scare them first.

Jenniferella
1 hour ago, TheLucifer said:

...and YES,I'm MAD!

Whatever. Stay mad but don't talk for other people.

"I have been writing LG5 since I was 13"

AlexanderLevi2
1 hour ago, TheLucifer said:

qZVsXDB.gif

...and YES,I'm MAD!

:lolga: it's really not that big of a deal. And yes, I love the album so sorry. ??

Currently listening to Joanne

Laceface

I personally find it pretty weak. Kiss It Better & Close To You are the only tracks that stand out to me. The GP are going to jump on it regardless don't worry, it's Rihanna.

bionic

Its cute but it wasn't really worth the wait. Rih should have spent a few more months on it, but I suppose she was forced to release it early by the tour :shrug: 

buy bionic

16 hours ago, littlemonsterwo said:

This is the most versatile and soulful album Rihanna has ever put out. I'm in love with it so far. 

The growth and maturity of Rihanna on ANTi is beautiful and very refreshing to see and hear. She is reaching for something deeper and lasting.

People say ANTi is "boring" aren't here for the growth of Rihanna as an artist. She's 27, why are ya'll expecting some club anthem garbage that we have today? 

"I just wanted to focus on things that felt real, that felt souful, that felt forever" - Rihanna talking about ANTi (and she's achieved that). 

Rihanna's a very interesting artist. She's always stepping out of her comfort zone and taking risks on experimenting with different genres.

There isn't a genre she can't dominate tbh. 

tumblr_o1ol8lsid21rveoj6o1_540.gif

this. :applause:

i've been listening to it non stop since the release, so many of the songs are growers and are slowly becoming my favourites of the album. 

i can't that some people expected some sort of "LOUD" album where it would have a lot of pop stuff on it, the album is called "ANTI" it couldn't be any clearer. I love the direction that they have taken the music in this time round. Personal faves are Consideration, Kiss It Better, Desperado, Sex With Me, Same Ol' Mistakes, Never Ending and Higher. Can't wait for the tour now!

christinahoney
2 hours ago, TheLucifer said:

qZVsXDB.gif

...and YES,I'm MAD!

Agree with you

This is genuinely the best piece of work Rihanna has ever put out. She put aside what she knew would make her have a hit, and went for something truly interesting and different for her career. You guys can have your own opinions on it, but don't be in denial and call this garbage. This is an album that shows true creative growth for an artist, and I can't express how proud I am of Rihanna. Kiss It Better is one of the best songs I have heard from a major artists in so long, and that's only one small part of such a beautiful piece of work. Bravo Rihanna. 

Mr Judas
2 hours ago, TheLucifer said:

I'm not the person, shoving my SHIZ down everyone's throat, here... They all did it, before I wrote this...with their music...

I'm a little more than lost :koons:

What did 'they' exactly shove down your throat? Their music? 

If I get another delusional answer I'm surely not going to be bothered to reply.

I was already considering to not this time.

Archived